5. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬

"Ohh! Oh my God! Oh my- I love Puck! Why didn't you tell me!"

"So, what are you going to be for Halloween this year?"  Phoebe asked Brittany

"So, what are you going to be for Halloween this year?" Phoebe asked Brittany.

"I'm going as a peanut allergy."

Phoebe smiled at the girl replying, "That's totally cool."

Brittany smiled enthusiastically pleased at the girl's answer, "How about you?"

Phoebe grinned saying, "I'm not sure yet. Maybe we could team up."

"You should definitely go as a peanut butter then." Brittany suggested, the girl avidly nodding in agreement, the two high fiving each other

That's when Mr. Shue walked, "Great news guys! I've had a little inspiration. This week's musical lesson isn't really a lesson. It's a musical."

Everyone looked up excitedly as Phoebe quietly whispered, "Please be Mama Mia, please be Mama Mia."

"Rocky Horror!"

Phoebe let out a loud cheer in excitement also loving that musical. Although, she had to admit, it was a bit inappropriate for a school musical.

Apparently, she wasn't the only one who was concerned as Rachel quickly asked worriedly, "Mr. Schue? While I admire your choice of a groundbreaking 70's musical, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?"

"Seriously," Kurt agreed, "A school in Texas couldn't even do Rent. It caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show."

Mr. Shue, who didn't seem too worried replying, "Isn't that the whole point of the arts? Pushing boundaries? Doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self-expression? Look, I figured it all out. I cut out some of the more risqué sections and I'm sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure they're okay with it. And we're going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nations in New York!" At that, Phoebe cheered along with the rest of the glee club. Yeah, she was still a bit skeptical, but she really wanted to go to New York and if this was going to raise money for that...

After everyone calmed down, Mr. Shue readily continued on, "Okay, let's talk about casting."

"Oh! Finn and I will play Brad and Janet." Rachel quickly suggested as Mr. Shue nodded his head

"And I'll be playing the guy in the wheelchair, right?" Artie asked.

"That's what I was thinking. And, I thought Kurt could play the role of Frankenfurter."

Kurt, shaking his head immediately replied, "No. There is no way I'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets and wearing lipstick!"

"Why, 'cause that look was last season?"

"I'll do it!" Mike offered, getting surprised looks from everyone. Especially Tina who asked, "Really? It's like the male lead."

"I know but I'm feeling a little more confident about my singing voice after our duets project."

"Great!" Mr. Shue said, enthusiastically, "I have no problem with that!"