11. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙚 𝙨𝙮𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙚

"A zombie double rainbow." 

CALIFORNIA GIRLS- Katy Perry ft

CALIFORNIA GIRLS- Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dog

As the last note of Katy Perry's fabulous hit dropped, Phoebe, struck her final pose front and center along with Quinn, Brittany, and Santana. With the largest smile on her face, Sue lazily picked up her megaphone yelling,

"I'm bored." The girl's grin immediately dropping, Phoebe just blowing a piece of blue hair out of her face as Coach Sue continued, "Ladies I, I am at a loss." Phoebe and Santana rolling their eyes at the impossible challenge of pleasing the crazy coach, the woman in question turning to Brittany asking, "Brittany, please remind me of how I single-handedly
put cheerleading on the map."

"In 1979, you directed a made-for-TV movie about the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders called The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders." Brittany carefully recited, scared to have gotten kicked off the team had she said it wrong.

"That is correct." Sue nodded, Brittany taking a deep breath of relief as Phoebe put a congratulant hand on her shoulder.

"And in the meantime, what's changed?" The coach asked as Phoebe shrugged in response, "Personal grooming habits?" Earning a snort from Quinn and Santana.

"What's changed is I have completely lost interest. And ladies, I blame you." Sue quickly corrected, slumping in her chair continuing to her assistant who sat right next to her, "Becky more silicone falsies."

Becky quickly nodded, going to her fellow cheerios handing each of them a chicken breast. Phoebe held it with the tip of her fingers, the slimy feeling not sitting well with her.

Finally putting down that damn megaphone Sue continued, "You will each enhance your bust with an additional pair of chicken cutlets, in an attempt to add some jiggle to what is the most boring routine I have ever witnessed."

"But Coach Sylvester, this is the most elaborate routine the Cheerios have ever done." Phoebe stated, not really on her raw chicken plan. Besides, she thought that their performance would have definitely made Katy Perry proud.

Quinn, nodding along with her fellow blonde added on, "We're shoo-ins at Regionals next week, and we're the favorite to win at Nationals."

"And yet I am still so very bored." Sue responded, picking up her megaphone once again half way through her sentence causing Phoebe to slightly cringe at the loudness of her voice.

"Even things I used to think were hilarious..." The cheerios coach continued obviously in a slump, "Case in point. Sandbags, slap yourself with a chicken cutlet." Santana looking at the coach incredulously before doing so as Sue sighed in response demanding again, "Now slap Brittany." Which Santana did with hesitation.

"See?" Sue stated as if she were backing up a valid and sane claim, "Not even a chuckle."

"The problem is you keep trying to make a bigger and bigger spectacle." Quinn began, having enough with Sue's attitude, "No matter how hard we try, we can't make a routine
work unless you find a way to make it interesting for you."

This time, Phoebe was the one to nod along with Quinn adding on, "You have to find a way to top yourself."

"Q, Pheebs, you just may have a point." Sue conceded shrugging her shoulders, "But to be sure, Quinn, slap Pheebs with a chicken cutlet." Quinn looking at Phoebe reluctantly, the blonde only sighing in response, "Just do it." Quinn mouthing a quick sorry before softly doing so.