2. 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣

"It's like so... unicorn."

Phoebe and Brittany were currently in between periods, the two using their time to promptly walk towards Kurt with exciting news

Phoebe and Brittany were currently in between periods, the two using their time to promptly walk towards Kurt with exciting news. The boy was fixing up his hair and stylish tie when the girls reached him Brittany immediately sucking up, "I really like your outfit. And I think you're like, fabulous and I just love everything that you do."

"Totally." Phoebe agreed.

Kurt just smiled bashfully at the girls replying, "Why thank you Britt, Pheebs!"

Phoebe smiling at the answer got straight to the point stating excitedly, "Okay, we really want to run your campaign for president." Brittany nodding her head adding on, "Yes. Out of all of the kids at this school, we think that you are the biggest unicorn."

At this Kurt just cocked his head asking confused, "I'm sorry?"

"Well, when a pony does a good deed, he gets a horn and he becomes a unicorn and then he poops out cotton candy until he forgets he's magical. And then his horn falls off. " Brittany explained as Phoebe continued with a smile, already hearing this story from Britt, "And, black unicorns - they become zebras."

Kurt just looked at them eyes widened saying "Oh, that's - that's a terrifying story." Before closing his locker beginning to walk down the hall.

Phoebe immediately began to shake her head following the boy arguing, "No it's not. No, okay, no. The point is, is that a unicorn is somebody who knows they're magical and isn't afraid to show it. You went through hell last year and you never forgot how special you were." Britt adding in, "And, I slept with a lot of people and me and Pheebs are really popular so I think we could get you mega votes."

But before Kurt could even answer something caught Phoebe's eye on the opposite side of the hall. Well... someone. From then on, Phoebe simply blanked out on the rest of the conversation, her entire attention of the figure down the hall her head spinning. She was only snapped out of her when Kurt stopped walking putting the girls to a halt turning around stating with a smile, "Well girls, I have to say that I'm flattered and really excited."

Phoebe and Brittany immediately smiled in response, one a little bit unfocused, "Cool." Brittany said, " Okay we'll come over after school and we'll work on your campaign posters. I got a lot of great ideas."

"Great, great." Kurt replied, "I'll see you guys then!" Before beginning to walk off. Brittany whispering to herself, "Sweet." While Phoebe was still immensely focused on who was down the hall her head ringing loud sirens. What the hell was she doing here.

Shelby Corracon.

-----------------------

"Alright, New Directions." Mr. Shue announced, clapping his hands to call order as the teens settled down, "Big news. As you all know, Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at nationals."