6. 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙝 𝙤𝙛𝙛

"And those cheetah skirts are banging."

Phoebe felt sad without Mercedes, Britt, and Santana

Phoebe felt sad without Mercedes, Britt, and Santana.  Glee club just wasn't the same without them.  But still, Phoebe could never, ever leave the New Directions they just meant too much to her.  They were her first friends, and Phoebe could leave them like that.  She only wished that the other teens would be as appreciative as she was, all of them so determined in beating one another at sectionals.

And that was exactly what was on Phoebe's mind as her and the New Directions finally got to the auditorium stage on Mr. Shue's orders.  But as soon as they got in it didn't take them a second to realize that the Trouble Tones were here as well.

 "What are you doing here?" Finn asked.

"Shelby told us she had something to show us."  Santana answered crossing her arms, "What are you doing here?"

"Mr. Shue said the same thing."  Phoebe answered in a much nicer tone than the two.  

Santana just rolled her eyes scoffing, "Let me guess, he wants to combine choirs for Sectionals.
Well, it's not gonna happen.  The Trouble Tones are here to stay.  So why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage."

"Look, you guys, we can compete without being enemies."  Phoebe tried as Finn nodded his head adding on, "Pheebs is right.  We don't have to get vicious."

"Oh, I think we do, Soft Serve."  Santana snapped back as some of her teammates laughed at the Latina's insult, "See, the Trouble Tones are 3F: fierce, femme, phenomenal."

Phoebe however just rolled her eyes sort of getting tired of the girl's attitude stating, "Phenomenal starts with a P."

Santana only ignored the girl continuing, "Oh, and, guys, hurry up, go get some moist towels.  We have to keep Finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea."

Rachel, who was also done with the girl's insults quickly snapped back, "Okay, you know what, Santana, Finn is in great shape, and your meanness only highlights your own personal insecurities."  

"And, Rachel, your mustache is thicker than a Middle Eastern dictator's."  Santana retaliated, Rachel stepping back dropping her mouth in hurt.  Fortunately before it could get anymore vicious they heard a strumming of a guitar followed by the voices and footsteps of their respective glee directors.

You and I/You and I- Lady Gaga/Eddie Rabbitt and Crystal Gayle(Sung by Mr. Shue and Ms. Corracon)

By the end of the song the teen's excitement increased but so did the questions Rachel asking, "Mr. Shue, Shelby, Ithink we can all admit that that was weirdly amazing.   But what exactly was the point?

"That sometimes bringing together two conflicting thing can create something totally unexpected." Mr. Shue replied only for Mercedes to quickly shake her head saying defiantly,

"We're not combining Glee Clubs, Mr. Shue."

"That's not what I'm talking about."  The Spanish teacher quickly guaranteed, "Shelby and I agree that with Sectionals coming up for both of us, it's time we all got serious with some friendly competition." Mr. Shue stated, everyone suddenly straightening up in excitement, "Each group's going to put together their own mash-up to perform head-to-head. For the first annual McKinley High Mash-Off."