8. 𝙛𝙪𝙧𝙩

"Hey, keep it in your pants you two. We got a wedding to sing at."

 "Hey, Pheebs!"  Sam called from across the hall

 "Hey, Pheebs!" Sam called from across the hall. Phoebe, who was currently putting away her Spanish books quickly turned around to the voice smiling at him. "Hey, Evans!" Phoebe greeted as the boy reached her locker, "What's up?"

"I need to ask you something." Sam stated, Phoebe, raising her eyebrow answering teasingly, "Oh god. Please tell me you didn't get Quinn pregnant."

Sam immediately began to shake his head replying, "No. No. But it is about Quinn. I'm just not really sure where I stand with her, but I want to be serious. So, I got her a promise ring."

Phoebe smiled sweetly replying, "Wow, that's great Sam. I'm so happy for the two of you."

"You don't think it's stupid?" Sam asked as the girl shook her head.

"Not at all, I think it's really sweet."

Sam immediately sighed in relief, glad he wasn't the only one who thought so, "Thank god. Oh!" Sam stated almost forgetting, "Do you want to see it?"

Phoebe began to nod her head vigoursly replying, "I was beginning to think that you weren't going ask."

Sam, perking at her answer quickly grabbed the velvet box out of his pocket, showing the girl the ring. It was a very simple ring. You could barely see the jewel on top of it, but he obviously put a lot of thought in it, and Phoebe thought that it was just the sweetest thing in the world.

"Oh it's so beautiful!" Phoebe swooned, "Quinn's going to absolutely love it."

"You think she's going to say yes?"

"Oh totally she is!" Phoebe replied as Sam smiled, "How could she not? And knowing you, you'll probably so some cheesy speech and she'll absolutely fall."

Phoebe then spotted the girl in question enter the school Phoebe quickly pointing at her, "There she is. Go get her!" She encouraged, Sam giving her a grateful smile, the two high fiving before the boy made his way to his girlfriend, leaving a smiling Phoebe behind.

Little did she know, as Phoebe watched a happy Sam and Quinn, someone was watching her. Quickly making his way to the her as soon as Sam left.

"Hey." Noah asked as he approached Phoebe's locker, "What was that all about."

Phoebe only smiled turning to her boyfriend, "Oh hey Noah! It was nothing."

The boy only looked at her unconvincingly looked at her but didn't push it simply nodding his head.

Phoebe, seeing his mellow answer just looked at Noah weirdly, "What's going on?"

The boy only shrugged in response, "Nothing."