20. 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣

"And remember, vote Thatcherman for your Prom king and queen!"

It was a week before prom and Phoebe couldn't be more excited. Usually, she wouldn't really care for parties, but this was her first prom, and she was up for prom queen too. On top of that, she was going with Noah and that was great too.

Speaking of him, she and Puck were talking near her locker when Jacob suddenly approached them with his trade mark microphone and fellow camera man behind.

Puck couldn't even get a word in to try and get him to go away before he started to talk saying, "Hi, everyone. It's Junior Prom minus six days here at McKinley, and today I'm joined by Junior Prom Queen candidate, Phoebe Thatcher, and Junior Prom King candidate, Noah Puckerman."

Phoebe simply smiled at Jacob wanting to get as much good publicity as she could. Noah however, obviously didn't have the same agenda simply saying, "I prefer Puck."

Jacob only ignored him continuing, "So, Noah, can I get a comment on the recent poll number that put the Fabray-Hudson ticket ten points above you and Thatcher."

"We're still ahead of Santana and Karofsky by about a half a point," Noah answered, "So our campaign strategy is to close the gap using a combination of intimidation and fear."

Phoebe just nudged him in the shoulder before turning the camera to point at her, "That's one way we're doing it..." She trailed off, not wanting to offend Puck in front of the camera.

"Awesome and classy." Jacob complemented before turning to Puck once again, "One more question. This one was e-mailed in by a fan: Where does Phoebe keep your balls?"

As Phoebe cringed at the question, Puck snapped his head away from the camera and to Jacob asking, "What?"

"I'm sure you've heard the word on the street that you've been neutered by Miss Thatcher, that she's the one who wears the pants in the relationship?" Jacob replied holding the mic even closer to the boy's face.

"Shut up or I'll beat your ass!" Puck threatened, only getting a shiver from Jacob, Phoebe watching the scene nervously. Not only was her boyfriend about to punch JBI, but this was also all on tape and could really affect her prom campaign.

"I'm not scared, I've been hit by a girl before." Jacob taunted.

Just as Noah was about to lunge at the boy, Phoebe pulled him back. Yes, she would like to see Jacob get beat up, but they were a week before prom and she couldn't afford to have Noah expelled.

Quickly, she stepped in between the two finally having enough, "Well have you ever been kicked in the nuts by a girl before? Cause if you keep on talking to my boyfriend like that you might be able to say yes in about a few seconds."