12. 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨

"Not Auntie Snixx. She hasn't made an appearance since that waiter got our order wrong at Hot Dog on a Stick."

Valentine's day was here and Phoebe was currently in Math class, munching on a box of chocolates

Valentine's day was here and Phoebe was currently in Math class, munching on a box of chocolates. They were store-bought and a bit stale, but Phoebe couldn't care less because they were from Noah and that was enough to fill her heart. Say that it's cheesy as much as you want, but this was Phoebe's first Valentines with a boyfriend and she couldn't be happier.

Phoebe wasn't the only one who was quite content, Noah staring at his girlfriend from the back of the classroom. As he watched her eat the chocolates that he had given her, Puck gave a small smile to himself. This too was his first Valentine with a girlfriend, well one that he actually cared about as far as he was concerned. Puck wasn't really a romantic, that was for sure. But today was the day to prove that he could be, he needed to do something big for Phoebe. Not that he would ever admit it to anyone, but Puck did feel quite bad about the whole sectionals incident and was persistent to put it behind them. Phoebe had seemed to forgive him, but he needed to do something to make sure of it.

Noah didn't have too much time to think about it because before he knew it, the bell rang signaling the end of second period. Phoebe, immediately packing the box of emptied chocolates quickly turned around walking over to her boyfriend in the back of the classroom. As soon as she reached his desk, she plopped the chocolates on the wooden surface saying sweetly, "So, got your present."

Puck opened the box chuckling when he saw it completely empty, "I can see that." He said playfully before looking at her, "So I take that you liked it?"

"Loved it." Phoebe responded truthfully, "They were delicious."

"Good." Puck stated, "Because that was just the beginning." He then rose out of his chair coming around to his girlfriend who just raised her eye surprised.

"Really?" Phoebe asked, knowing that the boy wasn't really a romantic, "Well I can't wait. Now come on, we've got to get going to glee." The two smiling at each other Phoebe giving him a chaste kiss on the cheek before dragging him off to their next period.

As soon as the two reached the choir room, they were already five minutes late and Mr. Shue was already starting the lesson. As Phoebe and Noah made their way to sit down, the Spanish teacher took to the front of the classroom asking, "All right, guys. I have one word for you."

"Is it love?" Brittany asked, Mr. Shue simply nodding as Brittany squealed continuing, "I'm totally going to graduate now."

Mr. Shue, simply ignoring the girl's outburst continued, "Valentine's Day is coming up, so for this week's lesson, I want you guys to pick a partner, because you're going to sing to them
what you think is the world's greatest love song. Yeah, find a song that communicates
all the things that love means to you." Mr. Shue stated earning smiles from all the couples and a couple of groans from the singles. Phoebe and Noah immediately turned to each other already knowing that they were going to be partners as Finn made his way to the front of the room asking, "Mr. Shue, can I say something?" The Spanish teacher nodding while Finn continued, "I just wanted to point out that for the first time, an entire week has gone by without
any one of us getting slushied." Earning an applause from the rest of the New Directions earning a proud smile from Finn, "I think the fact that I led the football team to a Conference Championship might have something to do with it."