7. 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣

"I want Rachel Berry and Phoebe Thatcher panties." 

Ever since Coach Sue came to the Glee Club she has been trying to get Phoebe to join the cheerios, which did not sit well with the blonde teenager

Ever since Coach Sue came to the Glee Club she has been trying to get Phoebe to join the cheerios, which did not sit well with the blonde teenager. The girl had been very persistent as to not to wear the red and white uniform, but Sylvester was never one to just give up. In fact, her rejection just made Sue want the girl even more, never once having a girl to refuse to become a Cheerio.

Phoebe was telling Rachel all about her Sue situation when suddenly Jewfro came over leaning against her locker. "The independent polling company in my Dockers...has determined you're the hottest girl in this school. Phoebe a close second" He attempted to flirt, leaving the girls to scrunch their noses in disgust.

Rachel simply looked at him and spit out, "Ew... " As Phoebe pretends to retch, taking Rachel's hand to lead her away from the uncomfortable situation.

Sadly for them, Jacob caught up with them questioning, "Have you been reading my blog?"

Rachel rolled her eyes answering dryly, "Of course not. You're a gossip monger... and your blog is nothing but trash and lies, many of them about me. I also don't appreciate your perveted views about Pheebs, who by the way did not date Puckerman." Rachel clarified, remembering her best friend's reaction to the particular article. Phoebe gave her a small smile, grateful for Rachel standing up for her.

Jacob ignored their obvious disinterest and continued, " You'll be happy to know the one I'm working on right now has nothing to do with you... or your rumored lust for Jew-fros. " He then lowed him voice whispering, "It's about Quinn Fabray. Word on the street is that she's in trouble."

Rachel and Phoebe halted, their heads snapping confused as to how Jacob knew that. Phoebe then harshly asked, "Where did you hear that?"

Jacob gave a disgusting smirk confirming," Are you denying it?"

Rachel and Phoebe glanced at each other before both answering exasperatedly, "Yes!" desperately trying to leave the unrelenting boy behind.

Jacob seeing them begin to retreat yelled towards them, "Because the same birdie told me you're both heartbroken that Finn Hudson and Noah Puckerman didn't choose you guys to carry their litter."

Rachel took a deep breath, as Phoebe closed her eyes contemplating her choices. How did he know about that? That stung. As much as she hated Jewfro, she had to admit, he was good at what he did. His journalism hit where it hurt, and Phoebe had to give him that.

She hadn't talked to Noah since the whole vitamin D incident, him respecting her wishes to be left alone. Phoebe was grateful for his understanding, but wished that the moments where they were forced to be together like in glee club were less awkward. Well, she guessed she couldn't have it all.

More on her choices, she also thought about Finn and Quinn, who were so contempt to keeping the secret. Phoebe knew she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she could try and cover their situation and didn't. With that in mind, both girls had a motive, Rachel's a bit more frivolous than hers. The two friends began to briskly walk towards Jewfro as Phoebe whispered harshly, "What is it gonna take for you to not run the story?"