10. 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙙

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I'm not going to be doing the ballad episode and that I am going straight to the next episode, Hairography.  Not that I don't like that episode, I just couldn't really find a way to put Phoebe in it that wouldn't be too boring for the rest of yall.  There just wasn't enough space for any relationship to grow too much, and I felt that there wasn't any point in writing it since my chapters are pretty long. But just in case you wanted to know what happened, I put a little catch-up that would usually appear at the beginning of the next episode below.

--------------------

So here's what you missed last week...   The glee kids were doing Ballads for their assignment.  Phoebe got Matt, and Mr. Shue got Rachel, who by the way had a huge crush on him for like a minute, weird right?  Puck told Mercedes that he was the father, but Mercedes decided to not tell Phoebe not being able to break the news to her. Quinn's parents found out she's pregnant because Finn told them in song.   So, they kicked her out and now she's living at Finn's house, so instead of doing their assignment, the glee club sang a song to Finn and Quinn about being able to "Lean on Them."  Get it?  

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄!