11. 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙮

"Flirty texting.  Seriously, what era are you from?"

"Okay, guys, so first of all I want to welcome Ms

"Okay, guys, so first of all I want to welcome Ms. Hitchens and the Jane Addams show choir." Mr. Shue announced to the Glee Club in the auditorium, " We're all very happy to have you guys here. So, um, we're going to let you guys start us off. Let's see what you got."

A beautiful lady that Phoebe had never seen before simply smiling before yelling, "Hit it."

"Bootylicious" by Beyoncé (Sung by Jane Addams Academy)

Their competitor's performance was intense, to say the least. Phoebe couldn't count the number of times they shook their ass, not that she was really paying attention the hair whooping almost blocking everything else in the choreo. Phoebe did notice their vocals were okay, which wasn't caught by some of the other glee members who were slowly clapping their hands with overwhelmed looks on their faces.

As the juvie girls began to exit with smug looks on their faces, Rachel swiftly dragged Phoebe towards the Spanish teacher, "Mr. Shue, you seem concerned."

Mr. Shue, who was currently a seat ahead of them only sighed saying, "What? No. I mean, they were great, but we're just as good."

"Mr. Shue, if I may." Rachel continued to which Mr. Shue gave an exasperated sigh, not going unnoticed to Phoebe, "What they were doing was just all smoke and mirrors. It's called "Hairography."

This caught Mr. Shue's attention, finally turning around, "What?"

"Hairography." Phoebe continued, "All the whizzing hair distracting that they were just okay dancers." Rachel nodded along adding, "And their vocals were just so-so. Trust me. We've nothing to be afraid of." With that Rachel left, leaving Mr. Shue and Phoebe behind. The girl could already see a plan in her Spanish teacher's mind, sighing, "If you ever want to try up Hairography, I would be happy to help and teach it. I learned some of it at my old dance studio. I may not agree with this, but I think it's important to try everything." Without waiting for an answer, Phoebe quickly went to catch with her bestfriend.

The girls were now in the hallway discussing their competition when suddenly Phoebe's named was called from the opposite side of the hall. The girls immediately turned around to the voice, Rachel silently smirking teasingly pushing Phoebe on the side. Phoebe responded with a playful but "Shut up", before telling Rachel that she would meet her later. The Jewish girl only rolled her eyes before muttering quick bye and continuing down the hallway while Phoebe began the other way to meet up with Noah.

"Hey!" Phoebe called, "What's up?"

Noah just stood silent for a moment knowing what he wanted to say but for some reason couldn't. This had never happened to him in his life. Usually when he wanted to ask a girl out, she would be the nervous one, and it would mean nothing to him. But for some reason, as he stood in front of the probably one of shyest girls in McKinley, Noah just couldn't help but doubt himself? What if she said no? Deep down, he knew that it was irrational considering that they've kissed multiple times, but still. Gosh, he thought, What is wrong with me?