3. 𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙛

"This school is in serious need of some girl power."

THINGS HAD JUST GOTTEN WORSE BETWEEN PHOEBE AND NOAH

THINGS HAD JUST GOTTEN WORSE BETWEEN PHOEBE AND NOAH.  The two were just in this dark pattern of ignoring each other whether it was intentional or not.  And it wasn't just on Puck's part but Phoebe as well, always immediately changing the subject whenever Beth came up.  It was just too sensitive.  It's not like they really talked anymore, considering that Quinn would basically barge into everyone of their conversations and change the topic to Beth if that's not what Puck was already rambling about.  And whenever that happened, Phoebe would always slip away because well... we already covered how she felt about Quinn and Beth.  

He was always so distant with her.  Either really tired from his late night visits with Quinn to visit Beth or god knows what else but Phoebe knew that whatever it was, it definitely wasn't homework.  She would be lying to say that it didn't take a toll on her.  It was all she could think about at night in bed.  The only thing getting Phoebe through it was understanding that Quinn and Puck had their own problems and once again, she just had to put their feelings first.  Again.  

So now, here she was at her locker taking out her math books by herself.  Usually, Noah would be there with her, but he wasn't today, or the day before, or the day before that.  As Phoebe sighed at the empty presence near her locker, it was suddenly filled by Tina who peppily approached her, obviously not noticing mood of the room.  Not that anyone really did, all caught up in their own problems.  

But still, Phoebe put on a smile despite that greeting the girl, "Hey T!  What's up?"

Tina only sighed leaning against the lockers, "Not so well.  Mike's kinda in a bad place."

Phoebe immediately turned to the girl completely accidentally dropping her math books on the floor asking, "Oh my god.  Is he okay?"  Instantly worried for her friend.

"No."  Tina stated dramatically, "He got an a minus."  

At that Phoebe just raised her eyebrow before going down to pick up her books asking, "You're joking right?"

"Am not!"  Tina insisted seriously, "Look, you don't understand.  An A minus is like an Asian f."

"Woah.  That's harsh."

Tina simply breathed out a laugh replying "Tell me about it.  It's totally insane and now Mike's dad is all over him and Mike's just all pouty about it."

"Jesus."  Phoebe stated grabbing her tote bag before closing her locker.

"And you didn't even here the worst part."  Tina continued as Phoebe waited in anticipation, "He's not auditioning for the musical."

At that, Phoebe slammed her locker letting out a loud, "No!  Just because of an A minus?  That's whack."

"Exactly."  Tina concluded, "Which is where you come it."