35 \ Oh! My Shy Boss _thekimsalert_

❝ I don't remember looking for an a-assistant. I-I don't need an assistant! ❞

A shy boy, Jung Hoseok, handles the boutique on his older sister's behalf. No one can expect a shy boy like Hoseok is successful without his older sister's help. But all thanks to his colleagues, he made it even with his shyness.❝ 

But, it's clear that I got an email from this boutique telling I'm hired for the job, Boss Hoseok. ❞

Lee Jiah, a happy-go-lucky girl, seeks for a job after graduating from college. She hopes the job she gets can help her to pay her father's debts or else, his barber shop will be forced close." 

D-don't call me that, please. Because I'm not... Oh, sheesh, which one of the idiots - Aish...! "Unbeknownst to both, they have their own stories with same hope and wishes. Wishing for the love ones to come back.

(*^▽^*)

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

179 Views, 51 Votes, 9 Chapters at time of review 4/6/21

Here is your review: 

Since your book is not complete, I won't be able to tell how the characters grow or what is in store for the plot. However, what I have read so far, I found very charming. 

As the story progressed, it seemed like your writing got stronger and your descriptions flowed nicely. You did a great job in showing Hoesok's shyness, mostly from the other character's descriptions of his character. The title fits your story as it revolves around the boss needing help due to his shyness. 

 The cover is sweet but does not have your Wattpad username on it. If I were you, I would add it. I'm glad you included cute pictures of Hoesok in most chapters. You should keep doing that. 

Your description, which is there to entice readers, is not doing its job. It is not worded to make sense. I would skip the quotes and keep the rest or you could write it like this: 

An unexpected event leaves a shy boy in charge of his sister's shop. Although Hoseok works very hard, his shy personality makes it difficult to succeed. Hoseok reluctantly accepts the help of his colleagues and his new assistant, but will this lead him to success or ruin? 

Watch their story unfold as they share the same hopes and wishes, waiting for their love ones to come back. 

I saw some problems with grammar, mostly tense and using the wrong plural of a word. If you wish, I can point out where the errors are or you can fix them yourself with Grammarly since the app will suggest the correct spelling of the words. You have a great idea for a story and it's being told in a charming way. I congratulate you and I'm looking forward to new chapters.