Childhood Sweethearts

"He is just a friend Jeon. But you are my Best Friend. My Soulmate Friend" You said hugging him tightly.

-"Will you just stop with this friendship crap"

-W-What did you just say??!!

Next thing you knew you were pinned against the wall and trapped in between Jungkook's hands. He was too close for your liking. Jungkook pushed your hair back from your ear and spoke in a husky voice- "How about we become more than friends."

-What do you mean Jeon?

-"What I mean is; You are mine, Only mine and you know exactly how i hate sharing what's mine." With that he gave a soft kiss on your earlobe and walked away leaving you confused and flustered at the same time.

---Full of Fluff and Romance.

Childhood Sweethears || Jeon Jungkook ff by BTS7MyLIFELINE

TITLE:  5/5  The title goes with the story very well.

COVER:  5/5  The cover is really cute.

DESCRIPTION: 8/10 I think the description is very enticing showing the flirty romance one could expect from this book, but it is missing punctuation.

PLOT: 16/20  As in most romances, the plot is kind of predictable, still it is told in a charming manner.  The mc is afraid of losing her childhood friend if they become a couple.  I can't wait to see what happens next.  I hope you finish strong by giving the readers a satisfying ending.

WRITING STYLE: 7/10  The writing style is not bad, although I would change the pov and give Y/N a name.  Using Y/N is a tactic to make the reader more engrossed in the story, but it actually backfires because the character is never really you and is totally unrelatable.   How the writer imagins Y/N is not the same as how the reader imagins her.  The character actually becomes unrelatable, the exact opposite of what the author intended.   

DIALOGUE: 9/10 The dialogue is pretty straight forward and it is easy to follow.

DICTION: 10/10  Your choice of words and sentence structure is very good for a nonnative speaker.  You should be very proud.

GRAMMAR: 9/10  Just a few missing comas and missing spaces between sentences.

AESTHETIC: 8/10 I really loved all the cute pictures of baby Kookie!

ORIGINALITY AND APPEAL: 8/10  A really charming story, told from the pov of Kookie's childhood sweetheart.  I can see the appeal even though I'm not a fan of second person pov, that is when the narrator tells the story about the reader, using the word 'you.'  This story would be better told by the narrator in 3rd person pov. 

Their interactions when they young were very sweet and enjoyable.  It is the strongest part of your story. (⭑→ 𓎟 ← ⭑)

I have to mention that I don't like Y/n stories.  If you want to know why, check out the 'Tips' page on this book.  Of course, you can do whatever you want, I'm just letting you know that you are alienating many readers.  My advice is to give the mc a original name that will make your story stand out from the sea of dull Y/N's out there.

You are a natural storyteller and should keep writing.  I look forward to your future works. 

ヾ(^-^)ノ

85/100