The Third Confession: The Deal

𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒥𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝓈𝑒𝑜𝓀 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒."

ᵀʰᵉ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˢᵗ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿˢ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵒⁿᵉˢ."

ᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ᴶᵘⁿᵍ ᴴᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ ⁱⁿˢᵗʳᵘᶜᵗᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴿᵘᵗʰ ᴼ'ᴺᵉⁱˡ ᵃ ˡᵃʷʸᵉʳ ʷʰᵒ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᵐⁱˣᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ ⁱⁿ ᴴᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ'ˢ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡˡʸ, ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵉᵃˡ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ ᵇᵒʸᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ/ᵍⁱʳˡᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ᴴᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵍⁱʳˡ.

ᴮᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵉᵃˢʸ, ᶜᵃⁿ ⁱᵗ? ᵂʰⁱˡᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵛⁱⁿᶜⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ʰᵘⁿᵈʳᵉᵈ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵍᵉⁿᵘⁱⁿᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵘᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ᵒᵖᵖᵒˢⁱᵗᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉʸ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵗʰᵉⁱʳ ᵘⁿˢᵖᵒᵏᵉⁿ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉᵐˢᵉˡᵛᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶠᵃˡˡ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

The Third Confession: The Deal

By Nike_Of_The_Hills   343 Views, 78 Votes, 19 Parts

From the very start, I loved the aesthetic of your book. Everything from the book cover to the chapter headers and media is very soft and romantic. I like the simple premise of the story and the title is explained clearly in the description.   From that alone, I would read your book. 

You have a talent for describing life-like characters with quirks and distinct personality traits. Characters need to be complex and nuanced in order to be believable and you do a good job of this. I liked how you showed Hoseok being sad about the break up instead of just saying he was sad and the way you showed Yoongi being a supportive "mudita" was also charming. 

I have to add that Hoseok's new year's resolutions were so cute.

Showing Ruth as an aggressive, ruthless, workaholic in contrast to Hoseok's soft personality was well done. I feel sorry for Namjoon having to work with her in her moods. What she desperately needs is a little love in her life to calm the rough edges of her personality.  I can't wait to see how she gets along with the love-sick Hoseok.

If you edit your book, take note that you are missing spaces in your punctuation. Girl, we need some space between your lovely words!  I also notice a few typos that you should fix.  I'm really disappointed that the book is not finished because I'm enjoying it. I especially like Hoseok's interactions with his best friend and his cute cousin. I hope you include more of that in the future chapters.  

Total: 95/100

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

PS:  I believe I touched on all the aspects of my former book reviews while making it a little less dull to read.  I hope you like this format better.