Cookies n' Cream

"You better get your filthy hands off me before I chop them off and feed it to my non-existent pet turtle, Park Jimin. " 

What if the person who adores you is the one YOU tore into shreds?

𝓗𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶. 𝓨𝓮𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽.

 𝓨𝓮𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽

3.8K Reads, 919 Votes, 24 Chapters

Cookies n' Cream by PRKchiminII 

Title: 5/5 Interesting choice.

Cover: 5/5  Unique and beautiful.

Description: 10/10 I think the description has the perfect snipet  showing the flavor of the book.  

Plot: 20/20 The way the story depicts the MC's inner feelings  as shown by the first person perspective, gives them a deeper meaning.  The plot is very character driven as seen through the eyes of Minji, a girl that can't see the love right in front of her.  Will it be too late when she finally realizes she should have loved herself.  The plot is very clever, but I think if a person only read the first chapter they would think it was a completely different kind of story. 

Writing Style: 9/10 The style is witty and original with a descriptive flair that is fun to read, including many analogies for sugar and spice.

Diction: 10/10  The word choices are natural and cohesive.

Dialogue: 10/10  The funny dialogue ads a lot of flavor to an age old story of unrequited love with a twist.

Basic Grammar: 10/10 No glaring issues presented themselves.  The change in pov seemed balanced and easy to understand.

Aesthetic: 10/10 The aesthetic is pleasing as you knew the perfect spot to end your chapters.  The pictures went with the story and the bolded text looked great.  

Originality: 10/10 Your book has such a surprising and strong message, it was a delight to read.  I hope more people give it a chance.  

99/100