Love: Eternal

"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕, 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒍"

"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝒘𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕"

"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓..."

~

𝑨 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔.𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅: 10.20.19𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅: ???[𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘] 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕; 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔.

*Updated

3.6K Reads, 159 Votes, 13 Parts

BTS One Shots by bangtanjewels 

TITLE: 4/5 I like the Soulmates title.  Make sure it is included in the cover.

I like the new title even more.

COVER: 4/5 The cover is nice and goes with your page.

The new cover shows their relationships better.  I love it.

DESCRIPTION: 7/10 Although it is a clear description of what the book is, I would include a snippet to entice readers to your writing style.  

I'm happy you took my advice and added those quotes.

PLOT: 30/30 The stories are told with heart and just the right amount of angst.  It is just magical how you can show so much in such a short story.

DIALOGUE: 10/10 The dialogue is deceivingly simple and sublime.  I say this because I know how hard it is to write a natural-sounding dialogue that tells the story.

DICTION: 10/10 You have a good vocabulary and I enjoyed how you phrased things.

GRAMMAR: 10/10 No problems here. 

AESTHETIC: 10/10 I liked that you included pictures at the top of the chapters.  I applaud your restraint at only using one picture!

ORIGINALITY AND APPEAL: 10/10

Your stories have a universal appeal because they are written from the heart.  You show the character's vulnerability which adds to the lovely feels.  Remember you don't need to exaggerate the reason the person feels lost or unloved, whatever the problem is, you have enough talent to make their personal story feel poignant without overdoing it.  I really enjoyed reading these little jewels!

95/100 - Great job!!!