Strings of the Heart

"All good things come in threes" 

Park Soo-Ah (or 'Sofia' as she prefers to be called ) had sure heard this phrase before but never experienced it. Until now, that is.

In fact, sometimes all good things can come in sevens and not threes.

The heart is a tricky thing- the affairs of the heart even trickier. One can't control or predict how and when one's heartstrings get entangled with someone else's.

And once they are entangled, it's impossible to disentangle them. 

This is the story of-

One girl,

Two best friends,

Three pairs of entangled heartstrings.

Strings of the Heart || BTS Fanfiction || by btsobsessedmills 

3.9K Reads, 1.3K Votes, 16 Parts

Title:  5 I love the title. It is a fitting description of hearts intertwined so it goes well with the plot.

Cover: 5 The cover is appealing to me because of how colorful it is.

Description: 10  The description has me excited about reading this and right off the bat you know the love interests will be Joon and Jin.  

Plot: 17 This is a character centered story about sweet girl that falls for two friends.  It has the feeling of a slow burn romance but without any overdone angst.  I like how you show each character's thoughts and feelings and her adorable relationship with all the members shown with engaging interactions.

Writing Style: 9  The writing style is charming as always.  I love that your writing is casual with out any pretense at being fancy or over descriptive.  It's a breath of fresh air especially after reading too many books that try to sound smarter than they are.  

Diction: 10

Dialogue: 10

Grammar: 10

Aesthetic: 10 Well chosen pictures including a cast page.

Originality and Appeal:  9  I just love this love triangle full of cute and awkward encounters.  I can't help comparing this book to Put Your Head of My Shoulder which I liked so much.  

I hope you continue but no rush.  I know how hard it can be to come up with an original yet heartfelt ending.  If you think a subplot will add to the appeal, by all means, go for it.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.

95/100 😻