His Maid

❝ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁱˢˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵐʸ ᵖᵃⁱⁿ, ʷᵒʳʳⁱᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱⁿˢᵉᶜᵘʳⁱᵗⁱᵉˢ ᵃʷᵃʸ. ᴮᵃᵇʸ ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ. ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ˢᵗᵃʸ. ❞ ═════════════════════════ 

There was a time when you used to be the little baby Princess of his castle. There was a time when he looked at you like his whole world was residing in your eyes.

For him, your smile was like an addiction because he never had enough of it. He was a captive and a slave. He loved you to the end of this world. For him, you were a fairy, a sylph. He didn't know what you were, because you were more than a human to him. But he was head over heals for you. 

Then, the camera snapped. Everything changed into something so grim, and dreadful. Now, the little baby Princess of his castle was just an ordinary maid. 

Will he be able to give you that place again? Or will he just continue to play his "revenge game" with you. Read this book to solve the puzzles.

3.8K Reads, 741 Votes, 28 Parts

His Maid by haefatima99 

TITLE: 5/5 I like it.

COVER: 5/5 A sophisticated look. 

DESCRIPTION: 9/10 The description makes the book sound like a really interesting read.

A tragic-romance of two childhood lovers who found heaven in each other for eternity without realizing that they were creating hell for each other. He was blind in his revenge and she was blind in his love. 

***

There was a time when you used to be a little baby Princess of his castle. There was a time when he looked at you like his whole world was residing in your eyes. For him, your smile was like an addiction because he never had enough of it. He was a captive and a slave, he loved you to the end of this world. For him, you were a fairy, a sylph. He didn't know who you were, because you were more than just a human for him. They say that happiness is short-lived and the same thing happened to you and him.

I love the changes you made to the description.

PLOT:  25/30 The plot is intricate. I read through some parts fast to get to the parts with Taehyung.

DIALOGUE: 8/10 The dialogue is fluid and understandable.  It was easy to tell who is speaking even when you didn't mention it. Because the plot is very dialogue-driven, thankfully I didn't have to read Y/N a million times.  I still would go back, if I was you, and give Y/N a name.  

DICTION: 8/10  Your word usage is pretty good but sometimes you mistake she/he, him/her. 

GRAMMAR:  6/10  I see that you use the wrong tense sometimes.  This can easily be fixed if you download Grammarly.  After you download it, go through every chapter and fix the errors.

AESTHETIC: 10/10 The aesthetic is very nice. The paragraphs are spaced correctly and the personalized headers are very nice.  I also like the quotes you chose.  It's really nice how you put the chapter numbers and chapter titles.  

ORIGINALITY AND APPEAL: 8/10  The appeal of your story is in the feels it gives in an angsty slow-burn kind of way.  I think if readers give your story a chance they will like it.  I haven't read another story like yours.  It is completely in your own style.  I liked how the mc did not give in to Tae so easily.  

84/100