BTS Imagines, Scenarios, and One-Shots

Requests (Open ✅| Closed)

Have you ever wondered 'how your wedding with Jungkook will be like?'or 'How, you, a mafia leader found yourself dating Namjoon, an FBI secret agent?'or if you like simpler things 'How you accidentally confessed your love to Taehyung?'Well, you are in luck!Here I'll post some BTS one-shots, imagines, and scenarios ❤️All for your enjoyment! 😉You have a request? This is also the place for that!

BY marie0211  4.7K Reads, 449 Votes, 29 Parts

Title: 5 It's good because you know what you are going to get but it doesn't make it stand out amongst all the other BTS Imagines

Cover:  4  Although the cover is good and goes well with this kind of book, it is a picture of BTS that we have seen a lot.  Something more creative with some funny/cute pictures of the members in a collage would be cute.

Description: 10 I think this is well done.

Plot: 17  The short stories are imaginative and even though some of the stories are somewhat similar to other scenarios, they are done well.

Writing Style: 8  If this was a normal book, I would say I don't like the banality of a poorly defined character such as Y/N, but as the reader, in this case, is purposely inserting themselves in the stories, I say it is understandable.  

Diction: 10 You have a good vocabulary.

Dialogue: 8

Grammar: 8  Some punctuation is missing and words are not capitalized at the beginning of a sentence.  Many times there is no punctuation at the end of the sentence making the writing look sloppy.

Aesthetic: 8  The pictures go so well with the storylines making it extra enjoyable.

Originality and Appeal: 8 These short stories were fun to read.  I enjoyed them and I hope you continue to add to this book. I'm not usually a fan of them because of the perspective from which they are told.  I like the short stories and the inventiveness of the author but all those "you's" are honestly annoying.  That's just me.  I'm sure there are many readers out there that like the pov.

86/100 😻😻😻