Destiny, Was it?

DESTINY, was it? by namjoonah22 

19.8K Reads, 5.8K Votes, 47 Chapters

Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire. 

-------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the WORLD OF DRAMA AND ROMANCE, you'll surely love it😉

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire

❝ Those lips made me weak, his gaze, his voice, his touch, everything was on the verge to set my soul on fire. ❞

-From ❝What goes around, comes around.❞

To ❝What's yours will always find its way back to you.❞

You'll surely enjoy the ride:)

-When a cheerful, shy, and perky girl by the name of Amy comes back home after graduation, she finds her life taking unusual turns which throws her whole world upside down. She's being forced to marry a man who she doesn't know. Is she ready for something like this?

On the other hand, there's Kim Taehyung. The most arrogant, short-tempered, yet annoyingly good-looking hottie, though he used to be a senior in the same school as Amy's, the two of them had no history whatsoever. They're opposites yet somehow managed to get caught up together into situations getting attracted. Hence, having sexual tension between them.

But when Taehyung finds out that Amy is being forced to marry SeoJoon, trouble arises. Hiding dark secrets that could potentially risk Amy's life, there is more to what meets the eye when it comes to SeoJoon!

So what'll happen next? ✨

Dive into the world of Drama and steamy Romance!✨

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

TITLE: 5/5 Interesting.

COVER: 3/5 Could be better.  The picture is great but the font and lack of colors make it dull.

DESCRIPTION: 9/10 The description makes me feel like this is going to be hot.

PLOT: 22/30 The first impression I get is that it's going to be a cute meet story that turns sour.  I found the plot to be kind of predictable with the forced marriage and then Tae coming to the rescue.  I am guilty as well, as I have a similar book. lol.  As the story progresses, it gets much better.

DIALOGUE: 7/10 The dialogue is cute.  Make sure you give each person speaking a separate paragraph to not confuse the reader.  The way you present the dialogue is like a screenplay.  In a narrative story, you don't put who is speaking first like this  Amy:-

This is how I would do that dialogue:

"Okay, fine!" Amy said, "I did come here because I was a little scared, but I can watch horror movies.  It's nothing like that and, by the way, I could have slept anywhere.  I came here to ask you something, but you were the one who pulled...," Amy paused midsentence unable to complete her thought.

"Why did you stop?" Taehyung asked, "What did I do last night? I honestly don't recall anything."

DICTION: 6/10 You have a tendency to use the wrong word.  Try using Grammarly when you edit your book.  It will help clarify the story. 

Example: "Never encountered with guys much, ..." This is a run-on sentence. 

I think you meant, "I never interacted with guys much, but I did have a few crushes." 

GRAMMAR: 7/10 I saw a few problems that can easily be fixed with Grammarly or other spell check programs.  Some words that should not be capitalized are such as mom.

AESTHETIC: 7/10 I like that you kept the chapters at a similar length and you included photos.

ORIGINALITY AND APPEAL: 6/10 For your first book, it's pretty good and very popular.  You have some creative story twists that are cute and exciting.  If you want to get better at writing, I would fix the mistakes in this one first and make it even better.

72/100