God Is My Oath | Jungkook

by Asli_niassuh 11.3K Reads, 2.1K Votes, 28 Parts

" Name your oath, Gabriel Adler." 

 "It's ɢᴀʙʀɪᴇʟʟᴀ Adler sir, and I name God as my Oath" Gabriella replies, as she plucks off the hood of her dark cloak revealing her long brown locks. 

 Gabriella Adler (Gidle- Minnie), a twenty-year-old girl determined to participate in the "All-men" Swordsmanship tournament to gather the attention of His Royal Majesty, King Ernest Haynes, Emperor of Dalia and the only one who can unravel the truth about her family.

What she fails to understand is the constant attention, she steals of Prince Theodore Able (Jeon Jungkook); next in line to rule the Mubeven Empire, a beast known for his thirst for bloodshed, ready to behead anyone and anything that comes in his way. 

Follow Gabriella on this journey, tackling through her faith, emotions, and a tease of a Prince as she fights to discover her own identity.

Title: 5/5 The title is memorable and goes with the story.  If I saw this book randomly, I would add it to my reading list and probably start reading it right away.  

Cover: 5/5 The cover looks very professional and is aesthetically pleasing.

Description: 10/10 The description of the book is captivating without giving too much away.

A dare-devil commoner. A notorious, beastly Prince. His gentle brother. And an enraged Princess. When the four of them crossed paths, hell froze over. Oh, and a complicated love square between them was just a cherry on top.

Plot: 20/20  The liked the romantic plot with a flair of adventure from the spunky heroine.  All those love triangles are common on here, *cough* (I do it all the time), but yours was delightfully done.  

Writing Style: 10/10 I love your writing style and must say it's one of the best I've read on Wattpad.  

Diction: 10/10 You have a rich vocabulary and a vivid imagination to go with it.

Dialogue: 10/10 I found it strange to bold conversations.  I don't see the necessity.  The dialogue was interesting and went with the characters' personalities.

Basic Grammar: 10/10 I didn't see any problems here.

Aesthetic: 10/10 Great job with the aesthetic.  It is very rich and a beauty to behold.

Originality and Appeal: 10/10 Very well done.  I really enjoyed your book and the sass of the characters.  At first, I thought Ella was going to be annoyingly perfect but you made her real.  Good job.  The character development is well done.  I can't wait to read the rest.  

I give you 5- heart eyes! 😻😻😻😻😻

100/100