Chapter 1

Hello my name is Ally Thompson and I am roommates with my best friend Maddie. We have been best friends since we were in middle school. Anyways enough with the boring stuff.

Ally's POV
I went to bed extremely late last night. Which means getting woke up at 9 in the morning wasn't exactly the best. I woke up to the sound of  talking in the kitchen. I really hope Maddie didn't have some one over last night because I don't like meeting new people.

I finally decided to roll out of bed. I just put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed an over sized t-shirt off my floor. I fell asleep in my dress last night which wasn't comfortable. I then decided to head out to the kitchen to see Maddie. When I got there it was only her or I just didn't notice the other person.

"Good morning Maddie."

"Good morning Ally, how'd you sleep last night?"

"Eh not to bad but not the best either."

"Well maybe try not sleeping in your dress next time.
Also why are you wearing my cousin's shirt?"

" I didn't know who's shirt it was I just found it on my floor. It must have been in the laundry because I would remember being with your cousin."

"Good point, also he did leave some of his clothes the last time he was here."

"Ok well I'm going to go shower and make myself look decent."

"Have fun."

Maddie POV

It's currently 9 in the morning and I'm currently working on some school work that I got behind on.

Just then someone knocked on our door.

" Hello"

"Hey cuz did you miss me."

"Of course I did Pat."

Me and Pat talked for a while before we heard Ally wake up and start walking to the kitchen. She didn't really seem to notice Pat because she wakes right past him.

Me and her talked for a while before she decided to shower and make her self look decent as she says.

Moments later

"Maddie!!!!" Ally yelled.

"What are you yelling for Ally?" asked Maddie.

"Why didn't you tell me Patrick Mahomes is sitting in our living room?" Ally questioned her best friend.

"Patrick is my cousin and the shirt you were wearing earlier was his." responded Maddie.

"Hello, You must be Ally Maddie's best friend.  I'm Patrick Mahomes as you already know." said Patrick trying his hardest not to get yelled at.

"Hey and yes I'm Ally. Sorry to yell I just didn't expect you to be here." Ally said politely to Patrick.

After talking with everyone for awhile Maddie had to leave for work and Ally started to get ready for a blind date. Her and Patrick talked while she got ready and she really felt a connection with him. But she knew nothing could happen because he was already in a relationship. Patrick was a super sweet guy and she knew he deserves so much.

Twenty minutes later...

Ally was finally ready for the blind date when she got an unexpected text.

Blind date
          Sorry to cancel but my ex came back and really wants to work things out truly sorry.

Ally
     It's ok hope you have fun.

                            End of conversation

Ally then started to get upset and ran start to her room. Once she shut the door she slide down it and start crying. She didn't understand why she was crying but it hurt to get canceled on. She heard footsteps coming towards her door and knew it was Patrick.

Patrick's Pov

Me and ally talked for a while and it felt nice I haven't had an actual conversation like that for a while. After she got ready she got a text I don't know what the conversation was about but soon after she ran to her room. I soon heard her crying and went to check on her. I don't know if she will actually talk to me but I sure hope so.

"Hey ally are you ok?"

"Please go away I don't want anyone to see me like this?"

"Hey it's ok. I'm right here and will listen. I'm not going to judge you for crying or being upset."

"My blind date canceled on me because his ex came back."

"I'm so sorry. Hey how about you let me in and we have a movie night"

Soon after the door opened and she let me in. We watched movies all night and just got to know each other. It's sad that I have to go back home soon. I came to Texas to visit some family and get a little break away from Brittany. It's going to be so hard to leave Ally and my cousin Maddie. Me and Maddie use to be so close but once I moved we grew distance.

Couple hours later....

Ally's POV

After watching a lot of movies with Patrick I started to fall asleep. Eventually I fell asleep on Patrick's chest. I could feel his heartbeat and it was so calmly.

Patrick's POV

I noticed that Ally was starting to fall asleep so I didn't want to move. After awhile I looked down and noticed that she was asleep on my chest. She looked so adorable. I just laid there and eventually fell asleep myself.

Maddie's POV

When I got home I noticed that Patrick's car was still parked outside. I got inside and checked in Ally's room I notice that they were sleeping and didn't want to wake them up so I left quietly but of course I took a picture first. I went on to my room to get some sleep.

Authors note
I hope you guys like the story it's my very first one so I'm going to really try and make it good.