Chapter 18

7 months later...

Ally's POV
I'm now 7 months pregnant. Today is our gender reveal. We have also been planning our wedding but decided to wait till after the little bean is born.

When I finally got out of bed I decided to hop in the shower. Once I got out of the shower I did some light makeup and curled my hair. I decided to put on a pink and blue tie dyed dressed I went with white Air Force ones. Once I was finally done a ready I went to the kitchen to have something to eat. Baby mahomes have been causing me some problems when it comes to eating. I have decided on just some toast and orange juice. Once I finished eating I cleaned up the kitchen and got things ready to go.

Patrick's POV Once I got up this morning I immediately got ready

Patrick's POV
Once I got up this morning I immediately got ready. I decided to wear a nice blue jacket with black jeans. I knew ally was already awake because she wasn't in bed. She usually gets up early due to little mahomes. After I was ready to go I went out to the kitchen to have some breakfast. I decided on just some cereal because cooking certain foods makes ally sick. I didn't want her to be sick today since it was really special for both of us. I have been making sure ally has been ok through this whole pregnancy because of what happened the first time. Once I was done eating and Ally was done we got ready to head over to venue that gender reveal party was being hosted at.

Maddie's POV I got up this morning because I had a ton to get done

Maddie's POV
I got up this morning because I had a ton to get done. Me and Travis where hosting the gender reveal for Patrick and ally. I got my self ready as Travis was already ready to go and making breakfast. I decided on a pink floral dress and some light make up. Travis was hoping for a boy and I was hoping for a girl.

We got to the venue and got everything set up. We decided to have Patrick hit a golf ball that would explode to reveal the gender. I know it has been difficult for ally to get passed the 6 month mark since what happened with Oakley.

Ally's POV Once me and Patrick got the venue

Ally's POV
Once me and Patrick got the venue. It was set up very beautifully. I was so excited to find out the gender of my baby. It was very hard for me the first 6 months because of what I went through with Oakley. But my doctor said I'm extremely healthy and the baby is also extremely healthy. I don't have much to worry about at this point which is amazing.

Couple hours later...
It was time for me and Patrick to fine out the gender. Maddie led us over to a golf ball set up in a tee. Patrick was handed a golf club so he could hit the golf ball. Once Patrick hit the golf ball a whole bunch of pink smoke exploded out of the golf ball. I was so excited we were having a girl.

Patrick's POV Once I hit the golf ball and pink smoke exploded everywhere I could hear ally get excited

Patrick's POV
Once I hit the golf ball and pink smoke exploded everywhere I could hear ally get excited. I was beyond excited to be having a little girl. I gave ally a hug and celebrated with all our family. We then went home and had a good nice dinner. I cooked for ally so she could relax for a little bit. Once dinner was ready I brought a plate to ally so she didn't have to get up off the couch. After we enjoyed our dinner I cleaned up the kitchen and got a nice warm bath ready for ally. Once the bath was ready ally came into the bathroom she got into the tub and soaked for a bit.

Ally's POV
After dinner Patrick made me a nice warm bath. I immediately got into the tub and soaked for a bit. But after about 20 minutes I got out of the tub and went to bed I was exhausted from today. I had work in the morning and I was not mentally prepared for that.