Chapter 20

December 25, 2022
Christmas

Ally's pov
It was now time to go home. My family and Patrick's family was going to be at the house when we got there I couldn't wait to see everyone. I have to siblings a brother and sister. I decided to get up and shower while Patrick was feeding baby girl. Once I got out of the shower I put on my outfit to go home in. Patrick then got in the shower while I got baby girl ready to go. We had to wait on the doctors to bring our discharge papers. Patrick soon got out of the shower and got dressed.

Ally's outfit

Patricks outfit

Patricks outfit

Rosalia's outfit

Rosalia's outfit

Patrick's pov Once ally got the discharge papers I got rose loaded into her car seat

Patrick's pov
Once ally got the discharge papers I got rose loaded into her car seat. Ally started to gather up all of her stuff and roses stuff. We went to load up the car to head home. Ally sat in the back with little rose to make sure she was ok on the ride home.  After driving for 20 minutes we arrived home tons of vehicles were in the driveway because of our family's and friends visiting. I couldn't be more excited for roses first Christmas. I got rose unloaded and taken inside since it was snowing and freezing cold outside. Looks like we where going to have a white Christmas which was amazing.

Maddie's pov
Me and Travis got to their home this morning to go ahead and get Christmas dinner started. Shortly after we got here my aunt Randi and uncle Pat showed up with Mia and Jackson. Randi insisted on helping in the kitchen which was much needed since Travis went and watched tv with Pat. Soon enough ally's family showed up ally's mom Rachel helped in the kitchen as well as her sister Becca. Her brother John and dad mark went to the living room with Pat and Travis. Jackson and Mia where busy playing with the dogs. After everyone got settled in we heard a car pull up. I looked outside and it was patrick and Ally. Patrick was the first one to come in with little girl. I immediately went over to help him. Once i took baby girl from him he went back outside to help ally get the bags. Once they both got settled in ally went to see her family and Patrick came to see his family. Ally had rose in her arms and was showing her off. It was such a special moment since the first baby they couldn't bring home.

Ally's pov
I was holding rose in my arms and was showing her off. Soon I passed her over to Patrick so I could go help in the kitchen with the rest of the girls expect Mia she wanted to play with her niece.

Ally: mom Becca you guys came. I missed you guys so much.
Ally's mom: of course we came for Christmas and to see my sweet grand baby. I wouldn't miss it for the world.
Becca: ofc sis. Plus I haven't seen Maddie in a while and when were you going to tell me you were engaged to the Patrick mahomes. He is so hot.
Ally: thanks sis but he's mine. I'm so lucky to have him. He is such a great person and even a better dad. I love him so much.
Rachel: he is one lucky man to have you. Also your baby is adorable and she is so lucky to have such great parents.
End of conversation

After talking with my mom and sister I went to help Randi finish cooking it was only around 2 and we didn't plan on eating till 5. So we had some time to finish cooking. Patrick soon walked in the kitchen and told me he would finish helping and that I needed to go sit down. Rose was asleep in her swing and the boys where playing call of duty. I told Patrick I was fine but he insisted so I just sat at the island and continue having conversations.

Randi: hey son
Patrick: hey mom. I'm so glad you guys could make it.
Randi: of course we would come down to see you guys and Maddie. Also we love seeing you guys and wouldn't miss meeting sweet little rose.
Ally: we definitely enjoy having you guys visit. Especially now since you guys can't meet my family.
Maddie: ya cause your family is so interesting  
Ally: oh shut it Maddie
Randi: your family is lovely ally don't mind Maddie.
Patrick: don't worry ally and Maddie have the kind of friendship mom they are just joking with each other.
Randi: oh ok I didn't realize that
Rachel: you must be Patrick I'm Rachel ally's mom.
Patrick: nice to meet you guys. I'm super lucky to have ally. She is great person and a great mother.
Ally: awe thanks babe.
Becca: I'm ally's younger sister Becca.
Patrick: nice to meet you. I'm pretty sure I already met your dad and brother.
Ally: yup you sure did John and mark.
Patrick: ya. They are really nice.
Randi: well dinner is almost done so Patrick why don't you set the table since this is your home.
Patrick: of course mom.

Patrick's pov
After talking with ally's family and my own dinner was about down. So I decided to set up the table. Ally helped me even though I wish she would just rest. Once the table was set everyone gathered around the table so we could have dinner. After dinner it was going to be present time. Me and Ally agreed to not get presents for each other since we had rose and didn't really need anything from each other.

Third pov
Everyone was gathered around the table enjoying the delicious meal that everyone helped prepare. Everyone was having conversations and just having such a good time. Soon after everyone was finished eating everyone helped clean up the kitchen. They all gathered in the living room to open presents. Soon after opening presents everyone went back to their hotels or houses.

Ally's pov
After everyone left I decided to take a quick shower and then get rose ready for bed. Once she was ready I laid her down in the nursery and grabbed the baby monitor. I went back to the living room and sat down by Patrick. Today was a really long day. Patrick offered to listen to the baby monitor so I could go to bed. He noticed I was really tired. I kissed him goodnight and went to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.