Chapter 11

Ally's POV
I'm now 6 months pregnant time has really flown by. I have started taken it easier at work and spending more time at home then at the field. The season is going great for the boys. Maddie has decided to come over to the house when she isn't modeling to help me if I need it. It's great that she lives so close and that her and Travis have such a great relationship.

I woke up this morning to such an amazing smell. Patrick has been cooking breakfast most mornings that way I can sleep a little later. With my baby bump constantly growing I'm not getting much sleep at night since I can't get comfortable. But my morning went a different way this morning I rushed to the bathroom getting sick. Patrick heard me and cam rushing over to the bathroom. He has been by side and when things get really rough he is right there. I'm so thankful to have him by my side.

Patrick's POV
When I got up this morning I immediately started cooking breakfast for me and Ally. She doesn't sleep much at night so I let her sleep in a bit before she has to get up for work. This morning as I was finishing breakfast I heard her rush to the bathroom. Next thing I hear is her getting sick so I rush to the bathroom to be right by her side. After she finished getting sick we went to the kitchen and got her a glass of water.

I don't have practice today so me and travis are going baby shopping. We are going to mainly get furniture for the baby's nursery. Me and Ally haven't gotten much since we don't know the gender yet and also since Maddie is planning her a baby shower. I got ally all settled in on the couch and got ready to go. This morning I decided on a pair of blue jeans and a regular t-shirt. I put on a pair of my Nike high tops and ruffled my hair. I went out to the living room and kissed Ally before leaving.

Me and Travis met at the mall once we both got there we went inside. We went to this really cool baby store that had tons of furniture. We also were going to do some shopping for our girls while we were here. Ally doesn't like when I spoil her but I still do it.

Maddie's POV
I got up this morning and got ready. I don't have a modeling gig today so I was going to go over to ally's house and spend the day with her while she worked. The boys didn't have practice so they were out doing some things. I decided on taking a quick shower before getting ready. Once I got out of the shower I let my hair air dry while I did some quick makeup. I then put on a silk white tank top with a tan cardigan. I also put on some black ripped skinny jeans I paired some tan high heels with the outfit. It was starting to get chillier out so I dressed for the fall/winter weather. I then got in my car and headed to Starbucks before going to see ally.

I pulled up to Starbucks and got me a coffee and Ally a refresher since she can't have coffee right now. After getting our drinks I headed to ally's house. I arrived shortly after and parked the car. I walked right in like I owned the place. The dogs jumped on me and of course I greeted them. I soon walked into the living room to see ally right at work.

Maddie: hey girl. I brought Starbucks.
Ally: hey girl. Thank you I need it. Also do you know where the boys went Patrick wouldn't tell me.
Maddie: sorry I don't know. Travis wouldn't say a word to me.
Ally: hmm that's never good when the boys won't say anything.
Ally's and Patrick's texts
Mahomie
Hey. Where did you go you left without saying anything.

My girl
Hey baby. Sorry I went out with Travis to hangout for a bit. I'll be home soon.

Mahomie
It's ok you have fun. I was just worried. You never leave without saying anything. I love you.

My girl
I love you too. Don't work to hard today.
Read 10:45 am

Patrick's POV
I felt bad for not telling ally where I went. After we got done texting me and Travis finished shopping. We got everything loaded up into our vehicles and head back to my place. Once we got there we went inside and said hello to the girls who were busy working. Ally saw me and gave me a big bear hug like she usually does. But something was off. I noticed after she gave me a hug there was huge puddle at her feet. She looked scared.