Chapter 19

2 months later...

Ally POV
I was now 9 months pregnant. Patrick got the nursery all set up for little bean. I have been having contractions but not consistent so we didn't go to the hospital. I have been on maternity leave for a while now. Coach said I could work at home if I felt up to it but I have been constantly sleeping. Shortly after waking up and scrolling through Instagram and ready texts messages from Patrick. I got up to get ready. As soon as I stood up I felt a gush of water. I instantly knew my water broke. I immediately started calling Patrick.

Patrick: hey baby how's you and the baby.
Ally: my water just broke I need you to meet me at the hospital now!
Patrick: omg. Ok baby girl just drive safe are you sure I don't need to come get you or have Maddie drive you.
Ally: I'll call Maddie to drive me. The contractions are getting stronger.
Patrick: alright baby girl I'll meet you at the hospital.

Maddie: hey girl you ok?
Ally: no madds I'm not ok. My water broke and I need you to drive me to the hospital. Patrick is at football practice and will meet us there.
Maddie: alright girl don't worry I'm already in the car headed your way. You just sit tight when I get there I'll get yours and Patrick's bags as well as the baby's bag and car seat. You don't worry about anything.
Ally: ok girl see you soon.

After I got off the phone with Maddie I went and sat on the couch after changing clothes. Patrick was going to meet me there so I wasn't so worried. I put on some warm clothes since it is winter here in Missouri. Christmas is in a couple days and I couldn't be more excited. My due date is December 23rd. It's currently December 22nd so depending on how soon little girl wants to come depends on if she is born on her due date. Maddie arrived shortly after I got comfortable on the couch. I put on my boots and went to her car. We got in and drove to the hospital.

Maddie checked me into the hospital and was in my room with me until Patrick was there. I was only 5cm dilated so the doctors said it could be a while.

Patrick's POV
After I got off the phone with ally I went over to coach to tell him I had to leave. Ally was in labor and I needed to be with her coach let me leave so I could be her.

I arrived to the hospital and asked one of the nurses what room she was in. They told me 203. I went to the room. I walked in and saw her laying in bed. She was sleeping which was good Maddie was by her side. Me and Maddie talked for a bit before she left to go home. She said she would come back tomorrow to check on us and bring us anything that we needed.

Shortly after Maddie left ally started to wake up. Ally had some pains med so she could sleep. I was so happy that I could be here with ally.

Ally: hey babe where did Maddie go?
Patrick: she left a little bit ago. She said she would come back tomorrow.
Ally: ok. I'm glad your here with me.
Patrick: of course baby I would always be here for you. Also Maddie said that she would bring us anything that we needed.
Ally: awe she is so sweet. She came in such a hurry once I told her my water broke.
Patrick: I bet she did. Also have the doctors said anything else about how far along you are.
Ally: yes I'm at a 7cm now and she should be here any time.
Patrick: good now get some rest.

Ally's POV
After talking with Patrick I fell back asleep. About 10 minutes later the nurses came in to check me. I was now at a 10 so it was time to push.
30 minutes later...

I finally delivered my baby girl.

Rosalia Peirce Mahomes
Born: December 23, 2022
Weight: 6lbs 4 oz
Length: 20 inches
Time: 2:13 am

Rosalia Peirce Mahomes Born: December 23, 2022Weight: 6lbs 4 oz Length: 20 inches Time: 2:13 am

She was such a beautiful baby girl. I was already so in love with her. Doctors said we could go home on Christmas which was the best news because all our family would be down. I had already told Maddie and Travis she was born. I then told my parents which were visiting on Christmas.

Patrick's POV
My little girl was born. Ally and rose where both healthy and we were able to go home on Christmas. I was holding rose when ally called her parents. They said they where coming down to visit which was great news because I loved her family. They have been so supportive of us. Ally wanted to hold rose so I let her. I then called my parents and they were so excited.

After a little while we both agreed to have Rosalie go to the nursery so she could get all her tests done. Ally took a shower and then went to sleep she needed it. Considering it was only 3 in the morning.