Chapter 10

Ally's POV

After watching some tv I heard the front door open. The first person I see walk through the door is Maddie I was surprised I didn't expect her to be here. I got off the couch so fast and ran to give her a hug.

Me and Maddie cried in each other's arms because it was super emotional. I can't believe my best friend was here. Patrick soon told me he set it all up.

Ally: omg Maddie your really here. I can't believe it. I have missed you so much. So much has happened since the last time we seen each other.
Maddie: I know your expecting and guess what?
Ally: what?
Maddie: my modeling career has brought me to Missouri. I'm moving here and modeling. Also I met a guy his name is Travis and he lives here as well.
Ally: omg I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to meet this guy.

After talking for a while we decided to invite Maddie's boyfriend and her out to dinner. I wasn't expecting her boyfriend to also be a chiefs player. But that's perfect because her boyfriend is best friends with Patrick.

Travis's POV

Maddie texted me saying she was in Missouri. She also said that we were invited out to dinner with her best friend and cousin. I was excited. I got to meet some of her close friends and family. But what I didn't expect was for it to be ally and Patrick.

Once we got to the restaurant and got all settled at our table we all started talking. Patrick was beyond excited to see me. Ally was a bit surprised but then became excited. Us three had a great relationship and friendship we hung out a lot before the pandemic. We are all still close and I couldn't believe it when Patrick told me he was going to be a dad.

Patrick's POV

We all got to dinner and had a really good time. Me and Ally got home and she was exhausted. Maddie was going to stay at Travis's tonight that way they could go to her house in the morning to get everything unpacked.

The next morning I got up and let the dogs out and started making breakfast for me and Ally. We had to leave to be at the stadium for the first game of the season. Travis was going to let Maddie unpack some and then bring her to the field. But unfortunately for Ally she has to be there when us players are there for pre game pictures. Once breakfast was done I woke Ally up so she could eat. After we got done eating I went and got ready and so did she.

 Ally's POV

Ally's POV

I got ready for the day. Today was the first game of the season which means I get to take a lot of pictures. I'm so excited to watch the team play and I'm also getting a little baby bump which also makes me excited. I decided on going with something a little more casual today.

I arrived at the stadium a little after Patrick and went straight to my office to get everything ready for today. Not long after getting to my office Travis and Patrick came in. We talked for a little while and then they had to go practice. After making sure everything was ready for the day I went to go say hi to Patrick's family. They were up in the box I haven't seen them in a while and I knew randi was excited to see my baby bump.

I sat in the box with his family for a little bit. But I eventually had to go to the field closer to game time so I could take pictures and get all the good angles. Of course we were all wearing our masks and making sure we where all taking precautions.

Maddie's POV

I got to stadium a little before kick off. I went straight up to the box to where Patrick's family which is also my family was at. I noticed that Ally was up there talking to everyone. She seemed so happy and that just puts a smile on my face. I knew Patrick was right for her. I noticed she had a little baby bump which was the cutest thing ever. She has been wearing more baggy clothes here lately to kinda hide the bump.

Ally soon left the box and headed to the field. I sat with my family and watched my boys play. Patrick and Travis where amazing. I absolutely loved watching them play. Once half time came I went to go get food with Jackson. Me and Jackson caught up on alot of things. He is excited to be an uncle and can't wait for the baby to be born.

Patrick's POV

Ally came down to the field after talking with my family. I noticed she had a baby bump which was the cutest thing ever. I was so excited to be a dad and just seeing the baby bump made me more excited. This is the first time I have ever seen her bump. She made her way over to me and Travis she seems really pumped for the game. I gave her a hug and put my hand on her bump. Of course it made her smile like no other.

The game was started and of course we were winning. It became half time and us boys headed to the locker room to go over plays. Ally went to her office to look at all the photos she had captured. Once half time was over it was time to play the last half of the game. We ended up winning the first game of the season. My family joined all of us on the field. Ally was so excited to watch me play and especially win. We all celebrated and had a good time.

After celebrating with my family and team me and Ally made our way home. Ally seemed really exhausted from today. But it was a great game and it was more amazing being able to play and see my family there supporting me.