Chapter 9

Outfits for the day

Outfits for the day

Ally's POV

I got up this morning and got ready for the day. Today was going to be a more relaxed kind of day. Me and Patrick really didn't have much plans you know with COVID still around. But the first thing was I needed to go back to my office and get things sorted. The boys where going to finally have photo shoots again.

After getting ready I got in my car and headed to the field Patrick was already there due to practice. I got in my car and left. I of course had to stop for some for Starbucks.

After a short drive I was back at the field. I got my mask put on and headed inside. Luckily when I'm at my desk I don't need my mask on. I'm still extremely cautious around the players though. I made it to my office and got everything set up. It felt so good to be back at my office and working. Working from home I don't feel as motivated to get things done and I get behind on everything.

Patrick's POV

I was already at the field this morning before ally got up today. Today was her first day back in the office. Which all of us boys are excited for. Shortly after we found we were expecting we had announced it to everybody. Of course my cousin was super excited to find out her best friend was having a baby. She was so excited that she planned on coming down soon. Also the whole team got excited as well and couldn't wait for her to come back to the her office.

Shortly after 7 Ally comes walking in the stadium headed straight to her office. She looked really happy to be back. She of course came and said hi to all of us. I couldn't wait to find out when I had photo shoots planned and when she will be doing sessions again. I'm so glad she is back just seeing her come in I could tell she was happy to be back.

Practice was off to full swing and it was a rough practice. Eventually we had a break and most of us went to see ally. We all have missed seeing her at the field. She stays more in her office now instead of coming out and walking around just to stay safe and be cautious.

Maddie's POV

I'm so excited to be going to see my cousin and ally. I haven't seen ally since she came to Texas for a little while before COVID. I most definitely haven't seen my cousin Patrick in a long time. Once I heard the news about them expecting I knew I had to go see her. So this morning I got up and got ready to leave. I already had everything packed and ready to go. I booked my flight for 6 am.

I finished getting ready and headed straight to the airport. I got on my flight and was headed start to Kansas City. The flight wasn't very long and I was there. I texted Patrick to come pick me up so that way ally didn't know I was coming. We had this planned for a while and knew she would be happy.

Patrick's POV

I told coach I was leaving practice alittle early to go pick up Maddie and made sure to let them know not to tell ally. I stopped in Ally's office to tell her bye. She said she was going to be working for a little longer then she would be headed home.

I arrived at the airport and I saw Maddie I was excited to see my cousin. We use to be super close but then football took me to a different state and we weren't as close anymore. I was happy to spend sometime with her even though I knew she was here to see ally.

Patrick: how was your flight Maddie.
Maddie: my flight was good I'm so excited to see you guys. I really can't wait to see ally I know she has been super cautious with the whole COVID but I'm glad she is back at work.
Patrick: she is really happy to be back at work. Which she is still there right now which gives us perfect time to really surprise her. I told her to let me know when she heads home.
Maddie:  good.

Ally's POV

I made sure to text Patrick before heading home that way he knew where I was just in case he headed back to the field. When I got home i immediately took my shoes off and changed into some comfy clothes. I put my hair in a messy bun and sat on the couch to watch tv. Patrick said he was almost home which made me happy. I didn't see him much today because I stayed in my office most of the day.