Chapter 4

Ally's POV

I woke up the next morning with Patrick right next to me. I felt so happy. I got out of bed and went downstairs to start making breakfast for us.

Soon after I was done making breakfast I felt strong arms around my waist. I turned around and Patrick was standing right behind me. I gave him a quick kiss and gave him his plate of food. We ate our food and then decided to get ready for the day.

Once we were done getting ready Patrick wanted to show me around Kansas City since it was my new home

Once we were done getting ready Patrick wanted to show me around Kansas City since it was my new home. I of course texted Maddie to let her know I was safe. I also told her about me and Patrick kissing. She totally flipped out.

Patrick's POV

Once I woke up I went downstairs and notice Ally had just finished cooking I walked up behind her and gave her a hug. I knew she was perfect for me. Shortly after I gave her a hug she turned around and gave me a quick kiss and a plate of food. She was one good cook.

Soon after we were done eating we got ready. I decided to show her around Kansas City since she grew up in Texas. I was so excited. I waited for her downstairs because she took longer to get ready. Once I seen her coming downstairs I was in absolute amazement. She looked so beautiful.

We were out and about and everything was perfect. Ally was perfect and I couldn't help but smile and being happy. I knew I wanted her to be my girlfriend. I had it all planned out on how I was going to ask her.

Ally's POV

The whole day was perfect. My first day in Kansas City was perfect. Spending the day with Patrick was slowly coming to an end since we both had work in the morning. Since I moved early I get to start early which is perfect.

Towards the end of the day Patrick asked me to dinner of course I said yes. Who would turn down going to dinner with him. He is so sweet and amazing. I'm glad I met him.

After dinner Patrick took me for a walk and it was so nice. Towards the end he turned around and looked at me. His gorgeous eyes looked at me and made me smile. He then proceeded to ask me to be his girlfriend I said yes. He then drove me back to my house so I could get ready for bed.

Once I was done getting ready for bed I immediately called Maddie to tell her the good news. Once I told her that me and Patrick were dating she screamed so loud I had to hold the phone away from my hear. I eventually ended up falling asleep it was really hard to do since I enjoyed falling asleep in Patrick's arms.

The next morning...

I got up bright an early for work I wanted to make sure I was on time and made a good impression. I was meeting the whole team today and was going to be shown around. I even get to have my own office.

Once I was finished getting ready I made sure to text Patrick good morning before heading out the door. I drove 45 minutes to the stadium. Once I arrived I walked in and met coach Reid. He gave me all the passes I needed to access the building. He also told me that I would going to every single game with them.

After a while I was shown to my office it was really nice and very cozy. I got all settled in and started looking over what I needed to do. Pretty much I edit photos every day and start working on what needs to be done before the next game. I was really going to enjoy my job.

Patrick's POV

I got up the next morning ready for work. I got to see my beautiful girlfriend and get to be there for her first day. I noticed she had texted me good morning so of course I responded. I knew she was super excited for the new job.

I headed straight to the stadium once I got there I noticed she was already there. Coach was talking to her and showing her around. She seemed really happy. Which made me smile and make me super happy.

Coach told us that we would be able to go to her office to check out the photos or ask questions about photo shoots. She was in charge of everything photography related which was pretty cool.

Soon after practice I went to her office to see her and she looked so happy. Me and her told each other about our days and she kept smiling the whole time. We ended up going back to her house and watched movies and order take out.

After a couple hours I noticed she was asleep. I turned off the movie and curled up next to her and fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night to notice her shaking really badly. I woke her up and she seemed terrified. I just held her until she fell back asleep once she was back asleep I stayed up for awhile before finally dozing off.