Chapter 22

6 months later...

Ally's pov
Rose is now 6 months old. She has started crawling and sitting up on her own. Me and Patrick are doing better than ever and even decided on not having a big wedding. After talking we decided to just go to the courthouse to be married since we have a little one that we would want to be around the whole wedding. Later on we will have our big ceremony just right now this is what is best for us. I have been loving work and seeing the boys get ready for the new season. Rose even loves watching her daddy play football. I'm excited for the new season to start that way she can watch him really play. The whole team loves her and gets excited when she comes to work with me.

Today me and rose are going to the stadium for my work. I would usually send her to daycare but with there being a game tomorrow I figured I would take her with me. I don't have to do much work today just some final preparation for tomorrow. After working for a couple hours me and rose went to see her daddy and uncle Travis. Both where very excited to see her.

Patrick's pov

Ally brought rose to work today which is amazing. I love seeing both my girls while I'm practicing. Also the whole team loves rose. I miss Oakley a lot and so does ally. He would be around a year old and would love to be out on the field. I know he is watching over us and enjoying seeing his sister grow up. After Oakley passed and we found out about rose the team made jerseys for them both. A lot of people have bought the Oakley jersey and the rose jersey. During September I see a lot of people wearing Oakley especially on his birthday and on the day he passed. During December a lot of people where rose's jersey especially on her birthday which is incredible. We actually have a game this year on the day Oakley passed away which sometimes is really hard for ally. Especially since that game is tomorrow I know ally will be doing her job and rose will be in the box with my family.

After a while during practice ally and rose came out to the field. The whole team got excited to see them. I was really excited to see my girls. Luckily practice was almost over and we could go home.

Practice ended and we where on the way home. I knew ally looked upset. I held her hand to hopefully calm her down.

Patrick: hey baby, what's wrong?
Ally: I'm just nervous for tomorrow. I know it's been two years since he passed but it still hurts.
Patrick: I know baby but we will get through it. Also the chiefs fans always pull through wearing his jersey. So it's like he will be there with us.
Ally: I know baby. I love seeing everyone supporting him. It just sucks you guys can't.
Patrick: ya but it's ok we will still be supporting him.

After our conversation we where home. Ally got rose out and I got all our bags. Ally put rose down on her play mat so she could start some dinner for all of us. She made us some chicken Alfredo and salad and rose just some baby food.

We all sat at the table to eat our dinner. After dinner ally took rose to the bath and I cleaned up the kitchen. I know ally is really nervous for tomorrows game but I know chiefs kingdom won't let us down.
After I got the kitchen cleaned up ally was already getting ally ready for bed. I went and said goodnight to rose and let ally put her to bed. Soon after me and ally went to bed ourselves it was a long day today and we had a busy one tomorrow.