Chapter 17

Ally's POV
I got up this morning and decided to let Patrick sleep in a bit. I got out of bed and went straight to the kitchen. I decided to make waffles, eggs, and bacon for breakfast. I also made strawberry banana smoothies to go with it. Once breakfast was close to being done I felt strong arms around my waist. I turned around and seen Patrick standing there. I gave him a kiss and then turned back around to finish breakfast. I made up mine and Patrick's plates and set them on the table. I then prepared our smoothies. We both sat down and ate our breakfast.

Patrick decided to clean up the kitchen while I went and got ready. I decided to go simple today and put on a basic t-shirt and a pair of white jean shorts. I also threw my hair up into a ponytail. When I got back out to the kitchen I turned on some music and started cleaning. Patrick's family was coming to town and the house desperately needed cleaned.

Patrick's POV
Ally went and got ready for the day. Once she was back into the kitchen she turned on some music and went straight to cleaning. I took that as my que to go get ready myself. I knew that I had just cleaned up the kitchen but she would go through and reclean the kitchen. I decided on putting on a chiefs t-shirt and some jeans. Once I was finished getting ready I went back out to the kitchen to help her clean. We deep cleaned the entire house. Ally started some laundry before moving on the our room. She took the bed sheets off as well as the pillow cases. She put those in the dirty clothes. She told me to go do the same with all the guest rooms. I went up to every guest room and took all the bed sheets and pillow cases off. I then went to switch the laundry and noticed ally was standing in the nursery room doorway. I went to give her a hug and she seemed fine. I then just proceed to switch the laundry.

Once I got to the laundry I immediately started switching laundry. I then noticed something in the trash I looked and it was a pregnancy test box. I was confused because ally and I were careful especially after losing Oakley. I then walked to the living room to ask her but she wasn't there. I checked everywhere but then I checked the nursery again. She was sitting on the floor in front of something so I decided to ask her.
Patrick: hey baby what's going on?
Ally: hey baby I was trying to come up a cute way to tell you this. But too late I guess.
Patrick: what do you want to tell me. Baby you can tell me anything. Especially if it has to do with the empty pregnancy test box I found in the laundry room.
Ally: it does. I missed my period and I took a test. I took 4. I took them this morning when you were getting ready. I'm pregnant Patrick and I'm scared. I wanted to tell you in a cute way but couldn't figure it out.
Patrick: baby I'm so happy. I'm scared to but we are going to get through this we always do. You don't need a cute way to tell me because any way you tell me I'm going to be excited.

After finding out ally was pregnant I was beyond excited. This time was going to be different. COVID has finally started to go away and we are back to a normal life. I know that this will be scary for me and Ally but we will get through this.

Ally's POV
After I told Patrick I immediately called my family and told them. They don't like to travel much which I understood. Once they found they were beyond excited. Patrick planned to tell his family once they got here. I told him I would tell Maddie since she's my best friend.
Ally: hey Maddie I have exciting news
Maddie: omg what is it
Ally: I'm pregnant!!
Maddie: omg really.
Ally: yes really. I just found this morning
Maddie: congratulations. Is Patrick excited. I mean after everything that happened the first time with you know how
Ally: yes Patrick is excited and it's ok to say his name.
Maddie: Ok I just didn't know how saying Oakley's name would affect you
Ally: your all good. I love you and I'll talk to you later boo
Maddie: I love you too. Talk to you later boo.

After I got off the phone with Maddie I went back inside. We decided on just hanging around the house until his family got here. Once they got here we planned on taking them out for dinner. Jackson wouldn't be coming up with his family from Texas since he already moved to Kansas City. He stops by about once a week to see us. He planned on meeting us at the restaurant tonight. I'm so excited to tell everyone on his side about my pregnancy. After losing Oakley things have been different. But this time will be different I'm going to do things differently I'm not going to over work my self. I'm going to really take care of myself not only for me but also for the baby.

My Cousins best friendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें