Chapter 16

Patrick's pov
I got up this morning and had a lot to do. It has been 6 months since the funeral. Me and Ally have been together now 4 years. I plan on proposing to her. I already asked her dad for his blessing. Maddie is taking her out to get her nails done today and her hair. Then Maddie will be bringing her to the venue I rented out. Me and Ally will have a nice dinner and afterwards I'll propose I can't wait. I'm super excited. I got in the shower and got ready for the day. I decided on wearing a nice gray jacket with a white shirt underneath with a pair of gray dress pants. I paired it with some white sneakers.

Ally's POV I got up this morning and Patrick was already gone

Ally's POV
I got up this morning and Patrick was already gone. He left a note saying the Maddie was taking me out to get my nails and hair done. I don't know why but I was going to enjoy it. I got up and got in the shower. I let my hair air dry like I usually do. I then got dressed I chose a nice gray purple sweater with a matching purse to go with it. I Also put on some nice blue skinny jeans and paired the outfit with some knee high boots.

Once I was ready I texted Maddie letting her know

Once I was ready I texted Maddie letting her know. She said she was already on her way. She showed up just a few minutes later.

We arrived at the nail salon 20 minutes after leaving my house. I decided to go with so nice matte red nails. Maddie decided to go with simple black nails. After we got done at the nail salon we went right next door to the hair salon. I dyed my hair a black brown color like I have always wanted to do.

Once we got done at the hair salon Maddie put a blind fold on me

Once we got done at the hair salon Maddie put a blind fold on me. I didn't know where we were going but I was getting nervous she knew I hated being blind folded. We arrive shortly after leaving the salons. She walked me inside and removed the blind fold. I was so surprised what I was looking at. It was a big sign that said will you marry me with Patrick kneeling in front of it. I walked up to Patrick and had a big smile on my face and tears in my eyes.

Patrick's POV
Maddie told me that she was on her way. I got all set up and ready to go. Soon Maddie and ally walked in. I got down on one knee and ally had the biggest smile on her face.
Patrick: Ally I want you to know that you make me the happiest man alive. I love you so much and I know we have been through alot these past 4 years. But I wouldn't want to go through with anyone else. You have made me smile since we first started talking and you have known how to cheer me up. So Ally Marie Thompson will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?
Ally: Oh my god. Yes Patrick. 1000 times yes.
Maddie: yes my cousin and best friend are getting married. I can't believe I was apart of this but I'm so glad I was.
Ally: Maddie you knew about this?
Maddie: of course I did.

After everything calmed down me and ally had some dinner. We decided to post on our social media's about it and everyone was going crazy. I can't believe I'm going to be marrying the love of my life and best friend all in one.

Ally's POV
After Patrick proposed to me I was beyond happy. I have been recovering from losing our son and now I'm going to be marrying him. I don't know where I would be without him but I know now I won't have to. After we had dinner we went home and decided on a movie night. Patrick's family would be coming to town in a couple days so we won't be able to have a movie night just us.

Once we were home we got everything set up. I immediately changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I took my makeup off and went out to the living room. Patrick had picked fast and furious 9 to watch. We have seen all the other movies beside this one. We got our popcorn and drinks and started the movie. Shortly after the movie started I ended up falling asleep. Patrick carried me to bed because when I woke up in the morning I was on my side of the bed.