Chapter 21

1 week later

Ally's pov
Rose is now a week old. This morning has already been a weird morning. Patrick got up and headed to practice I made me some breakfast and made rose a bottle. Once I got rose all settled in her swing I gave her bottle to her. I then sat down and began eating my breakfast. Once I finished my breakfast and rose finished her bottle I began cleaning the kitchen. But that's not the weird part about today. When I woke up this morning I had some weird texts from Brittany.

Brittany
Hey girl just wanting to let you know that Patrick still loves me. You might think I'm lying but it's the truth he told me his self.
He wants to be with me and not you. He regrets having children with you. You should have expected it to happen sooner or later.
Also just a heads up I will win him back just so you know.
Read: 9:40 am

After reading this texts messages I didn't know what to think. I just let it go for now because it's not that bad. But then it had me thinking Patrick didn't even tell me bye this morning like he always does. So I decided just to forget about it and continue on with my day. I'm still on maternity leave so I decided to just relax until baby girl woke up. She was currently taking her first morning nap. Once she wakes up she does tummy time and plays with some toys. After that she usually lays down for an afternoon nap.

Patrick's pov
Today felt like a weird day I just didn't know why. I got up this morning and got ready for practice. Once I was ready I went out to the kitchen and had a little breakfast I took the baby monitor with me that way ally could sleep. She was up most of the night with rose so I thought I would help this morning before practice. Rose ended up waking up so I changed her diaper and gave her bottle. I then rocked her back to sleep. I didn't tell ally bye since I didn't want to wake her up. I then grabbed my keys and left for practice. Once I got to practice it still felt like a weird day. Hopefully when I get home to my girls it will be different. I just don't know.

Ally's pov
It was now lunch time. I made me a sandwich and rose her bottle. Once rose had her bottle I ate my lunch. My phone started going off like crazy again. I immediately checked my phone hoping it was Patrick but it wasn't it was Brittany again.

Brittany
Hey girl me again. Listen I don't think I made it very clear the first time but me and Patrick are back together. I can even send you photos of me and him.