Chapter 5

Ally's POV

I woke up to Patrick sleeping right next to me. All I could remember from last night was the most passionate thing.  Patrick and I first time was the best. I didn't know that it could feel so good but it did.

After being in a daze I got up to start getting ready. After I got done showering I did my hair and makeup. I kept my make up super simple. I then went and got dressed before heading downstairs to have breakfast.

I could smell breakfast which means that Patrick had cooked

I could smell breakfast which means that Patrick had cooked. It smelt amazing. I don't know how I got so lucky to have Patrick in my life.

Patrick's POV

I woke up and noticed that Ally wasn't next to me. I then heard the shower going so I got up and decided to make me and her breakfast. I knew she was super excited for work today.

Shortly after I got done cooking Ally walked downstairs. She had the biggest smile on her face which made me smile. I got so lucky to have her in my life.

Me and Ally talked while we ate and made sure that we were both ready for the day. I wasn't going to be at practice since I had a photo shoot today. After I was done eating I went upstairs and got ready.

Ally had picked my outfit out for me since she was the photographer doing the photo shoot.  The outfit she picked was really nice but also seemed really comfortable.

Ally's POV

Ally's POV

Once me and Patrick were both ready to go we got in the car and headed straight to work. I was doing Patrick's photo shoot along with some other players today. It's a causal photo shoot so they don't need their jerseys.

Once I got to work I went straight to my office. I had to make sure I had everything ready to go. I grabbed all my camera equipment and made sure that all the cameras had the sd cards that they needed. Today was going to be a long and eventful day.

After I had everything ready to go I made my way to the studio where the photo shoot was happening. I got everything setup and waited for the first player to get there. Once the player got there we started the photo shoot.

A couple hours later....

It was now Patrick's turn for the photo shoot. I was already having a long day and was glad that he was the very last player. Some of the photos where being sent to magazines and other places so I had to make sure that they were good.

Once I got done with his photos I had to head back to my office and get everything going. By the time I got to my office it was already 2:30 pm. I was trying to get as much done as I could before 5. I usually don't work past 5 since I have a lot of things to do. Once 5 hit I started to clean everything up and get everything put in their rightful places. Once I got everything cleaned up I grabbed my purse and headed home.

After the short drive home I went inside and started to relax. After relaxing for a little bit I started to smell something really good. I went downstairs and found Patrick cooking us dinner. He is truly the sweetest person.

Patrick's POV

I knew that Ally had a long day at work so I decided that I would cook dinner for us. After I got done with my photo shoot I drove straight to her house. She hasn't been to my house yet so we usually hang out at her house which is perfectly fine.

Soon after I started cooking dinner I saw her come downstairs I must have missed her walking inside. She looked really tired from all the hard work she did today. I'm very proud of her and can't wait to see what the photos look like. She is one hell of a photographer and she really loves what she does.

After we got done eating I decided to help her clean up the kitchen. When we got done cleaning we decided on having a movie night and just spending the rest of the evening together. Nothing could be anymore perfect.