Chapter 7

Ally's POV

It has been a couple weeks now of me being back home. This morning I got up and got ready to head to the airport. It's time I finally go back home to the love of my life. I miss him so much and can't wait to be back in his arms.

As I arrived at the airport I said goodbye to my family and Maddie today was an emotional day because I had to leave them again. But I needed to go home not just to see Patrick but also my job. I had serval photo shoots to set up and get a lot of editing done.

4 hours later...

I finally arrived home. Patrick is picking me up from the airport today. I can't wait to see him. As soon as I walked out of the airport I seen him standing next to his car. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. I hugged him extremely tight and gave him a kiss. I was so happy to be back in his arms. Nothing feels better than being in his arms.

Patrick's POV

I got up this morning and did my usual workout. Once I got done and started to get ready for the day. I checked my phone and realized that today was the day Ally came home. I was so excited to finally have her back in my arms. I showered and got dressed. I then went and had some breakfast. Afterwards I headed to the airport that way I could pick her up.

I have missed her so much and can't wait to finally have her back in my arms. I can't wait to hear all about her trip.