Chapter 3

Ally's POV

I got up this morning and got ready to hit the road. I was very excited to go on this new journey. I have always loved being a sports photographer and now my journey takes me to Kansas City to be the photographer for the chiefs.

I put on some comfy clothes and made sure I had everything.

 Once I made sure I had everything and was completely ready I said bye to Maddie and headed out

Once I made sure I had everything and was completely ready I said bye to Maddie and headed out. I made sure to text Patrick that I was on the road that way he doesn't try texting me.

Patrick's POV

Today was the day that Ally was headed to Missouri. I was so excited I got up and notice she texted me letting me know she was getting on the road. She was going to drive the whole way today. It's a 12 hour drive. I hope she is safe.

I made sure to check on her every couple hours. She of course responded and let me know how close she was getting. I decided to do something today that way I kept myself busy and made the time go by faster.

6 hours later...

It's now 12 and I was getting hungry so I invited Travis out to lunch. Of course he was down. We talked the whole time and caught up on everything. I told him about Ally and how she was on her way.

Soon I got a text from her letting me know she was half way here. Man let me tell you I got so excited. I told her that I couldn't wait to see her. Man she makes me so happy.

Ally's POV

I have been driving for 6 hours and I decided to stop for some lunch. I made sure to let Patrick know that I was half away. I was so excited to see him.

Once I got back on the road I turned up my music and finished to drive. It was going to be a long drive but I was so ready and so excited. I was no longer living in an apartment I was going to have my own small house.

A little while later I decided to stop I only had two hours left but I needed to go to the bathroom and needed gas. Once I stopped I FaceTimed Patrick. He had the biggest smile on his face when he answered. I let him know I was only two hours away and that I was super excited to see him.

After I got gas and went to the bathroom I got back on the road. Soon I'll be in Missouri and be able to see Patrick a lot more.

2 hours later...

I finally made it to missouri. I arrived at my little house and started unloading things. It came fully furnished which was a big plus. I also let Patrick know I made it.

Me and Patrick have become really close. I am starting to catch feelings for him but I don't know if he feels the same. I gave him my address that way in case he wanted to come see me.

Patrick's POV

Ally texted me that she had made it. I was so excited to finally see her. She sent me her address just incase I wanted to see her. Of course I wanted to see her so I got in my car and drove to see her.

I have caught feelings for her and I have no clue if she feels the same about me. I really hope so because I'm falling for her hard. She makes me so happy.

I showed up to her house. It was a cute little house and when I got out of my car I seen her running towards me. She jumped in my arms and I held on her to her so tight. I didn't want to let her go. Eventually I turned her face towards mine that way we were looking right at each other. I couldn't wait any longer so I crashed my lips right onto hers. She didn't pull away she kissed me back like she was wanting it to.

We eventually stopped kissing and she showed me around her house. She had asked me to stay the night so of course I said yes. I wanted nothing more than to hold her in my arms all night.