Chapter 6

6 months later....

Third person POV

Ally and Patrick have been together for 6 months now. They have finally decided to move in together. Ally is still working for the chiefs as their photographer. Of course Patrick is still the quarterback for the chiefs.

Ally and Patrick have become quite serious and really feel like they are each other's soulmates.

Ally's POV

These past 6 months have been amazing. Me and Patrick moved in together which is amazing. I decided to take a couple weeks off and go back to visit Maddie and my family. Patrick wishes he could come with me but he has to really focus on his football career.

I got up with Patrick still sleeping right next to me. I decided to go make us breakfast before I had to catch my flight to Austin Texas. Once I finished making breakfast Patrick was already awake and right behind me. I didn't know he was behind so it made me jump.

Me and Patrick finished eating and got the kitchen cleaned. He then helped me finish packing the last of my things before driving me to the airport. Once we got the airport we parked and headed inside. We had to say goodbye which was really hard for both of us to do. The last time we said goodbye at an airport was when he was flying back to Kansas City the day after we met.

After I told him goodbye I gave him and long meaningful hug and gave him a kiss. I then walked up to my terminal. I turned around an gave him a wave I was trying to hold back my tears ready to fall. I could tell he was trying not to cry either.

Maddie's POV

Today is the day my best friend comes back home for a couple weeks. I'm so excited to finally see her. She has been living in Missouri for 6 months and has been with my cousin for 6 months. She finally told me they were living together and man did I get so excited.

I have to pick her up from the airport which is the most exciting thing. I can't wait to see her and ask her how it is in Missouri. Soon after I arrived at the airport she texted me telling me she was going to be landing soon. I then headed in to her terminal so I could run at her. This moment I have been waiting for.

Soon after I got to her terminal the doors opened and people started to come out. I then saw my best friend I ran at her to give her the biggest hug ever. I missed her so much.

Maddie:I have missed you so much.

Ally: Girl I have missed you so much too. There is so much to tell you. Missouri is amazing and my job is the best.

Maddie: You have to tell me everything. Also you and Patrick are you guys doing ok? It must've been hard to leave him for a couple weeks.

Ally: Me and Patrick are doing great. It was very hard to leave him for a couple weeks but he needs to focus on his football. The season is starting soon so I want him to be completely focused.

After talking for a while we arrived back at our home. We decided to catch up on everything and order take out. We ended up talking all night and crashing in the living room.

We woke up the next morning and decided to go see her family. She has really missed them and they have missed her too.

Ally's POV

We woke up the next morning and got ready to go see my family. I was so excited to see them I haven't seen them for a long time.

Once we got to my parents house I was greeted by my little sister running at me. She has gotten taller since I left and she is almost as tall as me. My brother was the next one to greet me. He is definitely taller than me. Soon following them was my parents. My mom gave me the biggest hug ever and my dad wouldn't let me go. Me and my dad have always been super close and we got closer once I moved. We always keep in contact. He is super supported of mine and Patrick's relationship.

After spending all day with my family me and Maddie went back to our home and cooked a really good dinner. We watched movies and had a girls night. It felt really good to be back.

Patrick's POV

Ally went home to see her family for a couple weeks which is really good for her. I know she misses them like crazy.

During these next couple weeks I'm mainly focusing on football our season is starting soon so I need to be fully prepared. Of course I'm still going to talk to ally but I'm going to let her spend some quality time with her family. I don't want to seem like a clingy boyfriend.