Chapter 2

The next morning

Ally's POV

I woke up before Patrick and quietly got out of bed. I went out to the living and just started watching tv. I had placed a door dash order for Starbucks.

After watching some tv and drinking my Starbucks I heard Maddie get up.

"Good morning Ally how was your night?"

"Good morning Maddie. My night was ok."

"Well I saw you and Patrick cuddling last night so I took a picture."

"Let me see."

 She shows me the picture and it was super cute

She shows me the picture and it was super cute. I instantly sent it to myself and then told her to delete it that way it doesn't get leaked out to the public.

Shortly after our conversation Patrick walked out of my room. We all had breakfast together and then sadly Patrick had to go back to Kansas City today which I didn't know of till this morning.

We took Patrick to the airport where his family was waiting for him. We all said our goodbyes and I then showed Patrick the picture. He smiled at it and gave me hug. We exchange numbers so we could keep in contact. But I'm not going to lie I felt really heartbroken and I don't know why.

Patrick's POV

I woke up the next morning alone but I wasn't in my hotel room. I was in Ally's room. I got up and walked out to the living room where the girls where having a conversation.

Soon after we all sat down to eat breakfast. I told them I had to go back home today. I could see in Ally's face she was really sad but so was I. I had a good time hanging out with them even tho Maddie had to work.

We all headed to the airport my family was already there waiting for me. I said my goodbyes to them and then to Maddie. I made sure Ally was last because I wanted it to be special. Ally then showed me the picture of us cuddling that I didn't even know she had. But it made me smile and I thought it was super adorable.

Me and Ally exchange numbers because I wanted to keep in contact with her. We hugged and it felt like it lasted forever. When I walked to go get on my plane I turned around and notice how heartbroken Ally looked. It really broke my heart to leave. I held in the tears that were trying to break free that way they didn't see me cry.

A couple weeks later...

Maddie's pov

It has been a couple weeks since Patrick went home I noticed how sad and heartbroken Ally looked when we said goodbye. I thought she would be better now but she is still really sad.

I usually try to check on her everyday but she holds up in her room all the time expect for when she has to go to work.

I went to work this morning and she was out of her room she had a smile on her face which was the first in a couple of weeks I hope it's still there when I get home.

Ally's POV

I have been heartbroken and sad for a couple weeks but today everything changed. I never told Maddie that I could possibly being moving to Missouri for my job. But I woke up this morning with a call from my job telling me that I get to move to Missouri because of the job transfer.

After I got off the call I went out to kitchen and noticed that Maddie was headed to work so I figured I would tell her when she got home. I have to leave in a week and I know she is going to be sad but I hope she is also happy for me.

I texted Patrick the good news. Me and him have been talking but not a lot since he does have a girlfriend but here lately he has been seeming down. When I told him the good news he got really excited for me. He then told me the heartbreaking news that has been putting him down.

All I want is to be there comforting Patrick but I know I can't. I have to start packing all my things so I'm ready to move.

Patrick's POV

Here lately has been rough. Of course me and Ally have been keeping in contact. But I found out that Brittany cheated on me. I have been really down because of it.

I got a text from Ally saying that her job is transferring her to Missouri which of course I got super excited for because I live in Missouri which means we get to see each other more. But I then told her my heartbreaking news. I could tell she was super upset about it but she of course started instantly cheering me up.

She told me she moves here in a week. Which to me is the best news. Unfortunately I have to still deal with the press about the whole cheating situation. It's going to be a rough week but it will get better once I get to see Ally.

Maddie's POV

I got home from work and Ally was still in her good mood which makes me so happy. Seeing her smile was the best therapy after work.

Soon after I got home she told me about her job transfer. Of course I was happy for her. I knew she was going to be closer to Patrick and I knew they needed each other. I have been secretly shipping those two for a while now.

She told she had to be moved in by next week which mean she had already started packing and getting everything ready to go. She was going to drive that way she had her car. I was super excited for and knew I could go see her for a vacation and she would come back to see me.

Me and her spent the rest of the night packing her things getting her ready to leave bright an early the next morning. I was making sure that she was going to be ok without me because we have always had each other. I'm sure going to miss her but we will always keep in contact.