ten; dead one

I close the bottle of water and antibiotics and looked at Thomas. "Get him up."

He looks at me. "Since when did you know how to treat a wound?"I just rolled my eyes. "Thomas, just shut up and get him up."

He sighs but does it anyway. He puts Newt on his back as he carefully wrapped his arms around his leg. I place Newt's arms around Thomas's neck and walk to the infirmary. Thomas follows as he piggyback's Newt. I enter an empty room in the infirmary and point to the bed. 

Thomas gets the sign and places him there. "He should be able to heal better if he rests."I say, leaning back against a table and crossed my arms as I stared at Newt's body.

"Well, what you did out there,"Thomas began. "That was incredible. You were like, so cool and you looked so badass doing it!"He flings his arms in the air.

I laugh a little and smile at him. A real, genuine smile. "You look really pretty when you smile."Thomas says, instantly covering his face.

"Oh my god, no. Thomas, show me your face."I demanded, laughing as I took steps closer to him.

He shakes his head as he mumbles into his palms, "No. Go away."

I remove his hands and he was blushing. "Aw! You're so cute, holy crap!"I pinch his cheeks as he gave me this blank, annoyed look.

"Elizabeth. Let go."

"No."

"What do you mean no?"Thomas asks, frowning as I was still pinching his cheek.

"I mean no. You wanna hear it in Spanish? Noh."

He easily slaps my hand away as he rolled his eyes. "Minho should be back soon. C'mon, let's go."He says as he jogs out the infirmary. I took one last glance at Newt before following closely behind Thomas.

We reach the open door of the maze and saw a dark figure running out of one of the corners. A panting Minho emerges from the darkness and he falls to the grass.

"Hey Minho?"I squat down to his side as I poked his shoulder. "Is he alive?"

"Someone help!"Thomas yells. "Alby! Newt! Anybody!"

Minho sits up with an annoyed look on his face. "Shut up, shuck-face."

Alby runs towards us. "What's wrong Thomas?"He asks once he finally reaches us.

"I have some great news."Minho grins. "But first, I need a glass of water."

Alby sighs. "Minho, how about you tell me first-"

"I can barely talk, shuck-face!"Minho yells, cutting him off. My eyes widened as Alby runs off to go get him a drink.

"He's the only one that can talk to him that way."Thomas murmurs to me. I look at Minho and I saw him smirking at me. I roll my eyes when he winked at me.

"That guy is seriously the cockiest guy to have ever existed."I mutter back to Thomas.

Alby finally arrives with a glass of water and handed it to Minho. "So?"Alby asked, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows once Minho finishes the drink.

"I found a dead one."Minho says with a smirk. Alby furrows his eyebrows. "What? A dead what?"

"A dead Griever."He says, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

-
yey i finally updated after 163873020947392739489207 years.