eighteen; fight

Seeing the girl not waking up from this deep slumber despite the yelling from me, I sighed and left the room. Only to bump into the three of the people I was very much trying to avoid.

Narrowing my eyes, I wondered why they were here. "Um, can I help you?"

Newt crossed his arms. "We came to see her."

"Depends, is it important? Because she really needs to rest."I leaned against the door frame.

Newt rolls his eyes. "Cut the crap. She's in a coma, she won't wake up. Now move out of the bloody way."

Frowning because he was being awfully rude, I step away from the door and was about to walk out until Newt pulled my hood harshly. "You. Stay."

Thomas and Minho gave me an apologetic look because of Newt's sudden change in behaviour. "You could've asked in a nicer way."I mumble.

"There's no time for manners now! That box is the last that is ever going to come up! We have no chance of survival without the items coming from the box! We need answers now!"He raised his voice louder at every sentence. I flinch away from him, hitting the table behind me. I could feel my left hip stinging, knowing that it was causing a bruise.

My bottom lip trembles and I turn around harshly, not caring if my hair hits Newt's face. I walk out the infirmary while grasping onto my bruised hip. I heard Thomas call out my name repeatedly and Minho yelling at Newt.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You didn't need to yell at her like that! You're the shuckiest shuck-faced shuck I have ever met!"Minho yells and a slam of a door was heard right after that.

I sigh before shaking my head and walking towards the woods. Once I was far away from everybody, I sat under one of the trees. I pulled up my knees and placed my head in between the closed gap. I wasn't going to cry, I'm not gonna cry over a stupid fight. I have to be strong. For Minho, for Thomas.

And for my brother.

-
newt+pms = douchebag