nineteen; into the maze

I felt a tap on my shoulder and a voice calling my name out softly. I recgonized it as Minho's. I look up to see his handsome face quite close to my hideous one.

"Hey."He says, smiling. "Hi."I reply, my voice cracked. I cleared my throat and avoided his gaze.

"I'm meeting Thomas in 30 minutes later to go back into the maze. You wanna come with?"He asks, placing his hands on his knees as he squats.

I looked at him excitedly. "Are you sure? 'Cause I thought I would slow you down."

He smirks. "Didn't you remember what I told you on your first day?"

I thought about it, the day I met Minho and Thomas. Those two horny assholes are surprisingly my best friends now. "'You've got speed greenie. I like speed.'?"I repeated.

He nods his head before standing up. "So are you in or not?"

I thought about it, the dangers of going out there and thought, Why not? "Sure, I guess."

He holds out his hand, grinning cheekily. "C'mon, let's go find more people."

I return the grin and held his hand as he pulled me up, running together to go gather a few more people.

After gathering the people which included me, Frypan, Winston and Zart, we met Thomas who was leaning by the Map Room. "This enough?"Minho asks. Thomas nodded but stared at me.

"Yeah."He voices out.

"Let's go."Minho says, taking off into the maze.

-
ew why are my updates getting bad to worse ugh why is nobody commenting anymore other than 'update pls' sigh maybe that's why my updates are suckish