six; hormonal

I turn my body to see Minho standing right behind me, causing me to land on my bottom in shock. He tilts his head before squatting down and leaning closer to me. He scans my face as my heart palpates and I see him smirk a little.

"You've got speed, greenie. I like speed."He says as he leans in even more closer. I was trapped under his body and I couldn't move.

I hear footsteps and a voice. "C'mon Minho, don't tease the girl greenie. Give her a break," We look up at the direction of the voice. "You can have fun with her after she gets used to this place."

I see a boy who looks around 16 with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. In the corner of my eyes, I see Minho roll his eyes before saying, "You're ruining the moment, Thomas."

But he stood up anyways. I was still lying on the ground as I look up at the two (most probably hormonal) teenage boys. Minho was looking at me up and down before smirking and walking away. I hear a deep chuckle in my ears as I turn my head to see the other boy.

He holds out his hand for me to take and I grabbed it as he pulled me up. I wipe the dust off my pants as I stare at him. He smiles slightly as he says, "Name's Thomas."

"Elizabeth."I say, nodding my head. I see him turn to the direction where Minho went.

"Sorry about him,"He says, scratching the nape of his neck. "He's just really horny nowadays."

My face turns crimson as I hear that. "I-I don't know what you're talking about."I stutter. I can see Thomas's devilish smirk in the dark.

I felt a hand stroke my cheek gently and I tense. "You must be careful. We're all hormonal here, Elizabeth."

-
would you like a glass of water, tommy and minmin? y'all probably need to drink a river cus you thirSTY.

short but eh. either you enjoy it, or you dont. k bye.