twenty-three; slammer and serum

Minho and I spent a few minutes of him trying to flirt but failing miserably before we left the woods together. Newt scared the shit out of us when he jumped out of nowhere, saying that we should go check on Alby.

Minho jogs ahead as I followed hin closely behind while Newt ran with his limp leg. I enter the infirmary, greeted by Teresa, Thomas, Jeff and Clint.

"Hey,"I greet the four of them before turning to Thomas. "What's going on, Tom?"

"He hasn't been getting any better."Thomas replies, gesturing towards Alby. The blue liquid in the smooth, metal tubes that Teresa gave me struck my memory.

"Teresa had this in her pocket when she came up the Box."I voice out, taking the one of the three tubes out of my small sling bag for Med-jacks.

Tossing it to Newt, he eyes it carefully before looking back up at me. "How do you know it's not going to kill him? This could be dangerous. It could make him even wor-"

I cut him off by yelling. "For fuck's sake, Newt! He already looks like he's dying! Don't you think we could use a little common sense? If you're going to be hesitant then you will regret the chances you didn't take! So don't think for even a slightest second if it's about to save someone's life. Okay, maybe think for a few seconds. But not too long-"My mini rant was soon cut off by Alby jolting up, grabbing me instantly and trying to choke me.

"Hey! Hey! Dude! Let go of me!"I yell, feeling my airways being blocked. Teresa grabbed a tube from my pocket, instantly stabbing the blue liquid into his chest.

Alby slowly lets go of me and loses conscious. Minho pushed his way past through Teresa and Thomas. "Hey, are you okay, Princess?"

I nod, coughing a little. "Holy crap, that scared the shit out of me."I say, laughing softly.

Gally comes in and looks at Thomas and I. "Hey, the two of you. It's time to go."

Minho pecks me on the lips, earning a few confused looks. "I'll see you, Princess."He gives me another quick kiss on the cheek, earning him a smile from me.

Thomas was grinning at me while Gally was rolling his eyes when we walked out of the infirmary.

It was silent when we walked towards the Slammer, only the sound of our footsteps crunching the leaves and the crackling fire from Gally's torch was heard.

"Hey, why do you hate us so much?"Thomas asked, breaking the silence. Gally glared at him before saying, "Because ever sinced you two showed up, you started acting like you were in charge. You think you can just go around breaking rules?"

"Oh, shut up you little whiny twat. Rules are meant to be broken. What's the fun in doing what you're told?"I spat, clenching my jaw and taking a deep breath.

He opens the gate and let Thomas walk in but shoved me in, causing me to fall but luckily Thomas caught me. "Enjoy your stay."He says before stomping away.

"Stupid Potato-Nose."I mumbled grumpily.

I sat criss-crossed, leaning against the cold, stone wall. My eyes were shut until I felt a sudden weight on my lap. I knew it was Thomas lying down on it. He was definitely tired, like me.

"Are we really able to get out of here?"My voice cut through the thick silence like a sharp knife.

Thomas hummed before speaking, "We will, Elizabeth. Don't worry."

-
thomas and elizabeth are serious friendship goals. like fr