eleven; shock

I couldn't believe what had left Minho's mouth. I shook my head. "Nope. No. Never. Minho, you're a liar. There's no way a Griever could just be lying lifeless in the middle of nowhere."

"Correction- in the middle of the maze."He says with a smirk.

"Jeez, Minho stop smirking. Your face will stay like that forever just like how Gally's eyebrows are because he always furrows them."I cross my arms.

Minho copies my movement but instead, puts his hands on his hips. "At least i'm attractive even when I smirk."

"Does your ass ever get jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth?"I ask, proud of my comeback.

Minho smirks yet again. "Princess, i've had snappier comebacks from a bowl of Frypan's biscuits."

I was about to say another comeback but I was cut off by Alby. "Alright you two, stop your flirting."

Thomas chuckles at my face before pulling me along with him. "Don't take her v-card, Thomas! It's mine to take!"I heard Minho yell as I turn red. "Fuck you, Minho!"I yell, flipping the finger at him.

"Anytime, Princess!"I heard him reply back.

"Oh my god, I hate him."I say, holding my temples. Thomas just chuckles and walks towards the infirmary.

"You guys would look cute together. Like a married couple. A sassy one."Thomas winks.

I shove Thomas gently. "Shut up, you ass."

We enter the infirmary and I see Newt sitting up. He looks up as he hears the sound of the door opening.

"Elizabeth..."He stares longingly at me. "Yeah?"I ask as I took a seat in front of him.

Thomas leaves the room, knowing that Newt only wanted to talk to me. It was silent for a moment, until he grabbed my hand.

"What's wrong Newt?"I ask, confused on why he was holding my hand.

He looked panicked. "We're... We're..."He couldn't bring himself to say it.

"We're what?"

The next thing he said made my eyes widen in shock.

"We're siblings."

-
so i had my maths exam today and i couldn't finish 3 questions. standard maths is hard okay, they only gave us 50 minutes. it might seem a lot to you but it's very little for my classmates and i. our brains function vv slowly for maths. no gif for this one (yet) bcs i'm updating on my phone, excuse the typos. i hope you don't mind if i don't update for a few days. tomorrow is my mother tongue exam and after that is my science. i hope you understand.