seventeen; another

A loud alarm awoke me from my deep slumber and I saw people run towards the box.

"Wait, I know that sound."I whisper to myself before climbing down the tree in a hurry.

I sprinted towards the box and pushed my small body through the massive bodies of the boys that were in front of me.

"Newt, what's down there?"Frypan was the first to ask. Newt looked at us.

"It's another girl."He says and everyone started murmuring.

"What's in her hand?"Gally asks, gesturing towards the small white paper peaking through her hand.

Newt took it from her fingers. "She's the last one. Ever."He looked up at us. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

The girl that was not moving suddenly woke with a gasp, startling everyone. "Everything is going to change."

She took heavy breaths as her eyes searched the crowd for a face before her eyes landed on me. "Elizabeth." She says before closing her eyes and going back to her coma.

Everyone slowly raised their heads at me, expecting me to answer but I didn't know anything. The girl with the black hair seemed familiar but I couldn't quite grip on that fading memory that always slips away before I can even remember but comes back to haunt me every single time I try to remember.

I shake my head before shrugging my shoulders softly. "I- I don't know her."

Gally rolls his eyes. "Oh, you don't know anything."

I frown. "Please. I know better than you and your little buddies combined. That's for sure."

Gally was about to reply but Newt beat him to it. "Enough. Let's just bring this girl to the infirmary. Mind helping me, Elizabeth?"

I jump down the box, hurting my ankle a little bit from the harsh land but I ignored it. I help Newt pick the girl up and push her up while Thomas and Minho pull her out.

We got the ropes to pull us out and we picked the unconscious girl up, bringing her to the infirmary. She was another and I had to take care of her.

-
coma girl is in the glade.