twenty-two; kiss

"What the hell was that?"Teresa says in between laughs.

"That, my friend, was a lame joke."I say, laughing at Minho's joke. Minho glares at us as we laugh but in the end, he started laughing as well.

"You are so lame, oh my god."I say wiping my tears.

"Yeah. Literally Awesome Mega Exciting."Minho smiles widely.

My pursed lips burst open, causing spit to fly out. I was laughing so hard. "Oh my god, did Thomas teach you that?"

"Maybe."Minho sang, slinging his arms on my shoulder.

Teresa smiles widely at us. "You two look cute together."

I shook my head, smiling as I did so. "No. This shank over here is a slinthead."

Minho nuzzles his head on my neck, causing me to giggle. "I love it when you talk Glade slang to me."

"You suck, Asshole."

"You swallow, Princess."

"Oh my god, hanging out with you two can corrupt my mind."Teresa says, smiling before winking at me and running off to Thomas.

I smiled at her, I knew Thomas was moving on from me and maybe developing feelings for her.

"Don't you think they look cute together?"I say to Minho as we eyed the two of them. Thomas was blushing and Teresa was ruffling his hair. Reminds me of that time when I was pinching his cheeks when he was blushing.

Minho nods his head silently. Silence was in the air as I thought about going back into the maze tomorrow.

"Are you worried about Thomas?"Minho breaks the silence, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I turn to him, sighing. "I'm worried about everyone."

"Come on. I wanna take you somewhere."He smiles, tugging me with him.

He held my hand as we walked through the woods. We came upon a place where there was a big rock by the river. Minho sits on the rock, patting the empty space beside him.

I smile a little before taking a seat beside him. "How'd you find this place?"

"After I argued with Newt a long time ago because of an incident, I stormed into the woods, coming across this place."He pauses.

"Now, I sit here and think about what I've done wrong. Then after I calm down, I go back to the Glade as if nothing had ever happened."

"So what?"I ask. "You want me to think?"

"I want you to reflect, Elizabeth. Think about something that triggers this beast called anger in you."

I shut my eyes, thinking about something I despise. The Creators, this voice in my head told me. My eyes snapped open.

"The Creators."I whisper.

"Yeah, you're right. Mine used to be them too."Minho mumbles.

I leaned in closer to him. "What angers you now?"

He looks at me before saying, "You."

I stare into his brown eyes. "Do you hate me?"

"I like you, Elizabeth. I like you a lot."

"I can work with that."I say before he leans in to capture my lips into his own, pulling me into a kiss.

-
so... ElizaHo/MinZabeth anybody?
i'm so sorry to those who shipped ThomaBeth or ElizaNewt. i just liked Elizabeth and Minho together because they like to bicker and they give each other pet names like Asshole and Princess as you can see.

again, i am so so so so so so so so soooooo sorry guys. i know how you feel when you don't get the otp ending you want. but i really hope you respect my decision. i genuinely feel guilty