thirteen; jealous

I woke up with Newt's hands still wrapped around me. I carefully slip out as he stirs but falls back asleep. I exit the room quietly, only to see a pissed looking Thomas.

"I've been looking for you everywhere!"Thomas says, glaring at the door of the infirmary. "But no, you were too busy sleeping with Newt."He hisses.

"Woah, what?"I blink. Thomas just rolls his eyes and storms away. What is with him today? I think.

I see Minho coming out of the map room that Newt told me about and smirked. "Time for some revenge."I say quietly and ran over to Minho.

I jump on his back as he yelled out in shock. "Woah! What the klunk?"

He grabs my legs quickly and was careful not drop me. "What are you doing, Princess?"

"Riding you, duh."I hear him chuckle and I slap his back. "Not that way, Asshole."

"Well, get ready for the ride of your life."He runs towards the entrance of the maze which was pretty far from the map room.

I cling onto him as if my life depended on it. We finally reach the maze entrance, seeing Alby with his arms cross. Minho lets me down from his back.

"Where are you guys going?"

Minho smiles with his eyes, it was really cute. "We're going to look at the dead griever."

I nod my head and let out a small "oh."

Minho engulfs me in a hug. "I'll come back, Princess. Don't worry."

I wrap my arms around his waist. "What if you don't?"I mumble into his chest softly.

He places a soft kiss on my hair. "I'll make it, Princess. For you."I couldn't hear the last part clearly because he muttered it but I didn't mind.

He lets go and so did I. I wave at the both of them as they took off. I had this feeling in the pits of my stomach.

Before I knew it, I was pinned against the wall. It was Thomas. "How many do you want?"He asks, his eyes clouded with anger.

"What are you talking about, Thomas?"I was afraid. But I didn't show it.

"How many guys do you want?"He says softly but the grip on my waist was not losing.

"What guys?"I ask but he just sighs and places his forehead against mine.

"It's nothing. Forget it. I'm an idiot."He sighs as he closes his eyes.

"Were you- were you jealous?"It slipped out of my mouth.

"What, no."He pauses. "Okay, maybe, yes."

His forehead was still placed against mine and his face was literally inches away. We just stayed like this for a while.

"Elizabeth?"Thomas says quietly.

"Yes, Thomas?"

"Promise me that you'll never leave?"

"I don't know, Thomas."

"Just, promise me Elizabeth."

"I promise."

"Good."He says as he leans forward and places a kiss at the corner of my lip.

-
heyo i'm on the roll today. i'm sorry if i'm giving you feels on who to ship elizabeth with but i'm confused okay. i ship elizabeth with all the three guys and like i just don't know who to put her with. so most probably i'll put a poll when i'm near the ending or just make individual endings for all three of them.