sixteen; play

Everyone looked at Thomas with a look of disbelief plastered on their faces. Thomas just stared back at them while shaking his hands, a thing I found out about. He shakes his hands when he's nervous or worried.

I cleared my throat before saying with a thick accent. "Alright, take the three of them to the infirmary. Then we can all ask Thomas and Minho questions."

"But we have-"Gally protests but I cut him off.

"No. Gally, they need to rest first."I said, crossing my arms like a mother scolding her stubborn child. Gally huffs like the defeated child he is.

Clint, Jeff and I brought them back to the infirmary. Jeff took Alby, Clint took Thomas and I took Minho.

I was silent while cleaning Minho's cut. He kept moving away from me. "Stay still, Asshole."

"I can't, Princess."He says as he moves away once again. I pull his hand and placed it on my shoulder.

"Then hold onto me if it hurts."

I feel his nails digging into my shoulder as I clean his cuts and grazes but I ignored the pain. I could feel Minho staring at me, but I was upset so I just continued cleaning and not looking at him.

"Are you mad at me?"He asks softly. I kept my mouth shut. "Talk to me, please."

I put away the bottles of medicine and threw away the used up cotton balls. "Princess, please."

I purse my lips. "Elizabeth. Please talk to me. I'm sorry for anything I've done wrong. Just,"He pauses before closing his eyes. "Please don't be mad at me. Or ignore me."

"I'm fine Minho."

"No, you're not. I don't why or how, but I get this feeling that you're not fine even when you say you are."

A long sigh escaped my chapped lips. "I could've lost you Minho. Just one little thing could happen out there and I could lose you forever. And trust me Minho, forever is a very long time."

"But you i'm here with you now, right?"He says, leaning closer. "I'm right here, in front of you, enjoying the moment of peace. With your hands around my neck and my on your waist. Doesn't it feel perfect?"

I didn't even realize that my hands were around Minho's and his were on my waist. We stayed like that, just gazing into each other's eyes. Looking behind his brown orbs, I saw pure kindness and not a cocky guy with an attitude. But a genuine caring and sweet guy.

That's when everything came crashing to me, I was playing with the three of them. It felt like I did. Making Thomas jealous, Newt hugging me in my sleep and now here with Minho. I let my hands fall from his neck and gently removed his hands from my waist.

"I-I'm sorry. I- I think I just need time for myself."I stuttered to get words out. I saw a look of hurt flash across his face before it disappeared quickly. I sprint out of the room and climbed up the tree house that I went to on my first day.

Letting out a deep sigh, I closed my eyes and thought about it. I don't know why they were doing this. It felt as if I was playing with their hearts. I let out another long sigh before I fell to a deep sleep.

-
:-(