𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Hi! So before we start with all the introduction stuff, I just wanna say thank you for clicking! This is my first time writing a fan fic thingy. So, I hope it's not too awful and you like it...

This story will contain mature and sensitive topics, warning will appear before such parts, so feel free to skip them if you're uncomfortable with them.

This is a fan fiction story based off of real people, However everything in this story is purely the work of my imagination and did not actully happen. I do not own any of the images used within this story!

OK lets get to intro!

───

MIN YOONGI

───

AGE: 24

SEXUALITY: GAY (hasnt come out yet)

FRIENDS: None

Yoongi is the son of CEO Min, of Min Corporation the largest most influential media company in the country. He's what some people might call 'sheltered' his life spent stowed away inside under constant supervison. Yoongi's father isnt what you'd call loving or supportive, he has kept him hidden from the world for the last 24 years of his life only being allowed to go outside when accompanied by his father and he has NEVER been seen in public without a mask covering his face and a hat covering as much of his face as possible. He's a mystery to the world.

The reason... he's his fathers biggest shame.

───

JUNG HOSEOK

───

AGE: 23

SEXUALITY: BI