Chapter Twenty-Five

Hoseok's eyes fluttered open, realising he had fallen asleep on the couch. Hoseok felt a weight shift next to him which had him looking down his eyes softening at the adorable sight. Yoongi was comfortable snuggled up to him his hands resting across Hoseok's chest and his cheek cutely squished as they pressed against Hoseok and his lips parted.

He looked so peaceful; his features relaxed it was a nice contrast between the red tear-stained face he wore hours before. Hoseok thought Yoongi looked so beautiful like this, he loved the feeling of having Yoongi snuggled up to him his steady breaths hitting his skin. 

Looking down at Yoongi, Hoseok felt a genuine wide smile form on his face

Looking down at Yoongi, Hoseok felt a genuine wide smile form on his face. He felt special being able to see Yoongi like this the male was unbelievably beautiful to Hoseok, he was perfect.

Deciding to leave Yoongi to sleep a little longer assuming he was probably exhausted from the past couple days. Hoseok just wrapped his arm around Yoongi's waist a little tighter and leaned his head back on the arm of the couch closing his eyes again.

───

Yoongi gently shifted in his sleep, his face nose scrunching as he slowly woke up from his sleep. He adjusted his head snuggling into the warmth of his surroundings and humming in contentment.

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes, his eyelashes fluttering. The room was dimly lit, the sun having set not too long ago. Moonlight the only source of light in the room. As Yoongi looked around the room his eyes ventured upwards to see a sleeping Hoseok next to him.

Yoongi suddenly became veryaware of the position he was in his head was resting on Hoseok's chest andHoseok's arms were wrapped around him. Yoongi's face flushed pink as he hid hisface in Hoseok chest.

Hoseok must have felt Yoongi's movements as he opened his eyes. He watched as Yoongi pushed his face into his chest his face bright red. Hoseok smiled at the flustered state of the male in his arms.

Hoseok just tightened his grip on Yoongi's waist and pulled him closer and chucked when Yoongi's body tensed. He pulled his head up to look at Hoseok who was fondly smiling down at him.

"H-hey" Yoongi was the first to break the silence between them.

"Hi, did you sleep well?" Hoseok asked to which he received a nod from Yoongi.

"I did"

"You're really comfy" Yoongi mumbles under his breath. Hoseok heard him and a chuckle emitted from his lips and his chest moved up and down. "I am?"

Yoongi just nodded shyly. "Well, I'll take that as a compliment."

Hoseok sat up slightly adjusting his hold on Yoongi and look around the room noticing how late it was. He huffed looking back at Yoongi who was still resting on his chest.

"Are you hungry? It's pretty late and I'm guessing you've not eaten."

At the mention of food Yoongi's stomach growled causing his eyes to go wide and Hoseok chuckle.

"Well, that's a yes" Hoseok said between his chuckles. "What do you feel like eating?"

"Can we order takeout?" Yoongi questions shyly not wanting to inconvenience Hoseok too much.

Hoseok smiled and placed a quick peck on the top of Yoongi's head. "Of course, we can." Yoongi blushed at the sudden display of affection from Hoseok.

You patted Yoongi's back lightly signalling him to sit up. He obliged now sitting cross legged on the couch. Hoseok stood up to fetch his phone from the kitchen so he could order their food.

It took around twenty minutes for the food to arrive the two spent the time talking like they used to do over the phone. The conversation just seemed to flow naturally between them.

The two males were sat on the couch eating their food while chatting, the tv playing in the background.

Yoongi was really hungry, he was eating his food so fast Hoseok thought he was going to choke. He looked over at Yoongi noticing the empty plate on his lap. He looked up at Yoongi's face noticing how he was licking his lips obviously having enjoyed the food.

Hoseok flushed and threw his gaze back to his own plate, continuing to eat his food trying to get rid of the not so pure thoughts that had flashed through his mid. Cursing himself for looking at Yoongi that way, Yoongi wasn't exactly in the best emotional state at the moment at the last thing Hoseok should be doing is thinking like this.

"Are you alright, you're all red" Yoongi's voice echoed through Hoseok's ear startling him causing him to take a quick intake of breath making him choke on the food he was eating.

Hoseok was coughing trying to dislodge the food in his throat. Yoongi's eyes widened at Hoseok as he rushed over and sat down next to him patting him on the back. Hoseok eventually calmed down and lifted his head to thank Yoongi only for him to choke for a whole new reason.

Yoongi's face was only a couple centimetres away from his own. Hoseok and Yoongi simultaneously took a sharp intake of air realising the close proximity of their faces and internally screaming to themselves still none of them moving away. Their hearts beating at a ridiculously fast pace.

Unbeknownst to the two they started inching closer, leaning in slowly. Their lips only millimetres apart.

Yoongi closed his eyes closing the gap between them catch Hoseok by surprise, he hadn't expected him to initiate the kiss. The two melted in the kiss it was sweet and gentle, their lips slowly sliding against one another's.

When the two pulled away, Yoongi looked own as his face flushed a bright red and a gummy smile spreading across his lips. Hoseok smiled at his reaction resting his hand under Yoongi's chin and pulling his head up to look at him.

"I know this is really sudden but I-" Hoseok sighed.

"I-I really like you, and I wondered If you'd like to go on a date with me?" Hoseok asked while keeping his hand rested on Yoongi's chin waiting for Yoongi's response,

But what he wasn't expecting was to see Yoongi's face drop and his eyes fall to the floor. 

───

!!NEW STORY ALERT!!

A/N: Quick note, if you're reading this that means thst my new short story has been published. The story is only 10 chapters and is already complete. I'd really appreciate it if you gave it a read.

───

Two Tops make a Bottom

[Short Story] - Complete 

Two tops could never have a functioning relationship let alone sex-life

Two tops could never have a functioning relationship let alone sex-life. Yoongi and Hoseok both top. Or are they?

───

Check it out!